Actual Timing (A & T) Human Resources is a premier quality executive search firm committed to performance, quality and results. We offer excellent quality and reliable services for more than two decades. We provide a wide range of recruitment solutions for various requirements. We are a team of dedicated professionals offering excellent services all across global markets. A & T Human Resources is one of the leading placement and recruitment agency in Canada and abroad providing Human Resources employment services and contract placement service to all types of industries. We have networks in more than 20 cities and our head office is located in Ontario, Canada.
- Build business relationships with clients that encourage complete partnership and repeat business.
- Develop and follow-up lead information, build relationships with your existing clients and generate new business.
- Seek out and pursue new and compelling business opportunities through prospecting and cold-calling, and develop these opportunities through telephone and in-person sales calls
- Interact with both clients and staff on a regular basis while managing sales cycle in multiple accounts
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements and determining applicant qualifications by interviewing; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of successful experience with recruitment for an agency.
- Strong communication/written skills.
- Outgoing personality & the ability to multitask and perform in a fast paced environment
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Business development, sales, cold calling experience
- Some Traveling required; nice to have a vehicle
Job type: Full time (Temporary – Permanent)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.