World Health is seeking a Full Time Receptionist at the Bay Club (downtown)
Shifts: 10am-6pm & 1pm-9pm
Monday to Friday
$12/hour plus a monthly bonus for the Club meeting their quota (up to $160/month; $1920/annually)
Free Executive Gym Membership plus 1 for a friend or family member
Receives, assists, and directs members, guests, and callers at club as per policy and performs various administrative and housekeeping duties within assigned areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows and records an established rotation(UPS) system for guests and telephone inquiries
- Balances the cash drawer and checks all agreements against receipts for accuracy and adjusts all errors made during shifts at end of the shift
- Answer the phone and obtains appropriate information, transfers calls as necessary and maintains telephone inquiry records
- Greets and acknowledges members upon arrivals and exits.
- Greets and acknowledges guest while maintaining the Guest register.
- Processes all monetary transactions on the Aphelion system.
- Completes and files paper work.
- Handles member service matters such as booking a member up for training appointments, helping a member with the lost and found, taking a member’s ID card picture, and processing a change of address.
- Handles member service inquiries where applicable, according to company policies
- Sell merchandise where applicable
- Touches up the locker room with every visit
- Surveys and keeps the reception area in an orderly and clean appearance.
- Enters all membership agreements and other Aphelion-related paperwork (PAP, address change, etc) that were completed on shift
- Enters applicable stats
- Working knowledge of the specifics of the club: rules, programs, layout, etc.
- Attends reception meetings
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Proper telephone etiquette with basic knowledge of telephone equipment
- English language (both verbally and written)
- Generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Learn the policies, procedures and services of the club.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of the job
- Work independently
- Deal effectively with a diversity of individuals
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Files both alphabetically and numerically
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Operate office machines such as computer, calculators, fax, scanners and photocopiers as well as interact machine
- Organize and carry out responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Respond to requests and inquires from guests, members and staff
- Show initiative for all aspects of the position, generating a positive attitude for all members and staff.
- Related customer service experience is an asset
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Professional attitude
CONTACT WITH OTHERS
- Duties require ongoing contact with a variety of people in person or by telephone.
Indeed - 15 months ago
We are a growing Multi Unit A&W franchise company made up of hardworking restaurant professionals who take pride in making sure that our...