Work for a company that treats its employees like family. Go home every night without taking your job home with you. At A&H we value our employees and know motivating them comes in all forms. We’re looking for driven people to join our successful and growing company. Could you be our next Accounts Receivable?
- Responsible for contract progress billings with Statutory Declarations.
- Responsible for regularly invoicing projects, including opening, posting entries and closing of accounts; as well as preparation of various accounting reports.
- Contacting vendors, both internal and external, on a regular basis to investigate and resolve any customer concerns or inquiries.
- Meeting deadlines for month and year-end.
- Provide initial job costing for review of final projects.
- Create Excel Templates for specific projects as requested.
- Invoicing complex contracts.
What We Need From You:
- Experience with construction contract billing.
- Experience with Accounts Receivable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capabilities in working with projects spanning several months and numerous billings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Efficient time management and organizational skills.
- Able to think critically and flexibly.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- A desire to build a long career at A&H
A&H Steel offers competitive wages based on experience, a flexible benefit program, and a great team environment.
If you’re looking for a great work environment with a company that offers more to their employees, please submit resumes by email or by fax at 780-466-4943.
Indeed - 4 months ago
A&H Steel Ltd. has provided the Alberta construction industry with a reliable reinforcing contractor for more than 40 years. By...