Can you play the piano to at least RCM Grade 10 or equivalent?
Do you have an outgoing personality?
Can you relate well with children and parents alike?
We are authorized Yamaha Music School and are recruiting Music Teachers to teach group classes in keyboard and music fundamentals for children from the age of 3+ at our Richmond Hill campus.
What were looking for:
- Experience in group setting experience is a must
- Minimum RCM Grade 10 Piano or ARCT in Piano Pedagogy
- Availability covering weekdays (after school hours from approx. 3:30 -6pm) and weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday from 9-3pm)
- Good with children
- Self managing
- Good initiative, proactive style
- Responsible, reliable and punctual
- Flexible & open to new approach
- Outgoing in a classroom environment
- Passionate musician
- Comfortable singing voice
What we’re providing you:
- Full training provided in August 2013
- World renowned Yamaha brand
- Excellent pay
- Consistent work
- Further Opportunities!
Bachelor Degree in music performance and/or education required (MM preferred). Minimum 3 years teaching experience. Position will require Saturday teaching. Must be eligible to work in Canada and able to attend professional trainings.