Position: IT & Help Desk Technician
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Evenings 5pm-2am (Full Time, 37 hrs/wk)
Salary: $35,000 ($18/hour)
Vacation: 2 weeks paid after 6 months
DO YOU LOVE SOLVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS AND ENJOY HELPING OTHER BUSINESSES TO SUCCEED? ARE YOU TIRED OF WORKING IN A CALL CENTER? UPGRADE TO A FULFILLING CAREER IN A YOUNG AND EXCITING WORKING ENVIRONMENT WHERE YOU'RE EMPOWERED TO SUCCEED!
787 Networks is a software + services company which develops custom entertainment products for themed entertainment venues throughout North America.
We are looking for a highly organized, results-driven, technical support specialist to join our Customer Service and Support Help Desk for the evening shift (5pm – 2am), some weekend hours will be required. We are open to interviews with entry level candidates as well as experienced professionals.
Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Servicing and supporting current subscriber base of over 1500 businesses.
- Computer systems building.
- Technical systems maintenance, expansion and administration.
- Supporting networks, hardware, and software.
The candidate must be an organized individual who excels with procedures, task lists and follow-up. Must have a healthy aptitude, be a quick learner and thrive on exceeding expectations.
Skills and Experience:
- Friendly customer service. Must be out-going, and have exceptionally good telephone manner.
- Ability to accurately and consistently execute documented procedures and policies.
- Computer troubleshooting, including an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows based client operating systems.
- Experience with audio/video equipment is an asset.
- Internet and networking understanding. Knowledge in Internet streaming technologies is an asset but not required.
- Additional programming or IT abilities would be beneficial but are not required.
If you are interested in becoming part of a successful, fast growing, and exciting entrepreneurial company, we encourage you to submit your application via email with the subject: “Help Desk Technician”.
Only applications selected for an interview will be contacted.