7-Eleven
1,909 reviews

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good job experience and its a easy job to do
Sales Associate (P/T) (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 5, 2014
my shift is overnight shift, I usually spend half of my shift to do the ordering and re-organizing the merchandises and also need to the cleaning for the next day operation
nice workplace
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lloydminster, SKSeptember 5, 2014
its nice place good co workers i enjoy my work i like my job love what im doing everyday i learned a lot in 7-11 before im too shy person but not anymore..
Fast paced enviroment
Overnight Sales Associate (Former Employee), Strathroy, ONSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: got to work midnight shifts
Cons: store closed
1.Sell gas and food/drink products to customers.
2.People will pay anything for the gas they need.
3.Management was fair and responsible.
4.Coworkers where wonderful.
5.Dealing with drunks
6.Working midnights
Great work environment
Senior Sales Associate/Assistant Manager Trainee (Current Employee), Burlington, ONAugust 26, 2014
Working with 7-Eleven taught me how to handle upset customers, how to deal with shortages, ordering as well as some management training. My co-workers were all great to work with, everyone was hard working and we did our best to work as a team to achieve the goals set out for us. I learned how to complete some assistant manager tasks, such as paperwork, deposits, scheduling, interviewing and productive counselling of other employees. I absolutely loved the regulars that came into the store. That was my favourite part, to see devoted customers come in every single day.
fun w/ my co workers
Sales Associate / Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto OntarioAugust 16, 2014
learned a good communication to others especially to the costumer management are very good
Good Job for Starter/Beginner
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: working hours
Not a "FOR GOOD" Job.

Multitasking, doing paperwork and serving customers at the same time. The hardest part of this job is when you are working alone. What if you need to no.1 and no.2? what if you encounter some problems and you cannot resolve it alone?
Same regular work duties
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 4, 2014
Pros: nothing is free, we pay same as customers
Cons: more work and very less pay
Well i worked with the company for 9 months before i came to Edmonton. I felt the work load was very high and the pay was quite less. The managers saved on labour to making their own money and thus the work load would be more on one person. It is ok for one who is new to canada and want to work in and get canadian experience. Other than that i dont feel it worth to work there.
Evenly productive and fun
Assisting AT&T users (Current Employee), Ortigas, PhilippinesJuly 24, 2014
Pros: amenities
Cons: can't think of any
It was fun working on a place where you are really at home. When you feel comfortable with your workmates.
It was an awesome place to work with the diveerse of different people every day
Cashier (Former Employee), Chilliwack, BCJuly 9, 2014
the main goal was to make sure the customers would be happy
it would start with cash do our daily chores in between customers

to make sure the customers were satisfied
my management and co workers were awesome
the hardest part was dealing with angry and Intoxicated customers

the most enjoyable time was talking to customers
flexible job with room for advancement
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Camrose, ABJune 24, 2014
Pros: flexible shifts, medical benefits
Cons: open 24 hrs 365 days a year so must work christmas day as it is a very busy day
When fully staffed and things are going smoothly very flexible hours to accommodate the staff. There is plenty of room for advancement for employees willing to learn and many aspects to the job to keep from being bored at work.
Most of the staff are very flexible and helpful. They try their best to be helpful and put new employees at ease with a willingness to answer any questions. For the most part cheery staff who make a fun yet productive work day. The customers are incredible.
The hardest part of the job is covering for the less reliable employees which the company is working on
free drinks
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kamloops, BCJune 6, 2014
free fountain drinks and terrible management while I was there
Never Again
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Prince RupertJune 4, 2014
Took the job right out of high school. Worked until I didn't want to anymore. The store closed because of a labor dispute.
A Great job
Senior Certified Sales Associate (Former Employee), Oliver, BCMay 29, 2014
Overal just a great place to work for. The divercity that you encounter from working day to day in this industry really helps you in development for future jobs. These ways may not be easy to see prior to working their but when looking at other jobs and their requirements later on in life, one can look back and think "I did that" or something like that at least.

I recommend it
Busy convenience store that is open 24/7 365 days a year.
Customer service attendant (Current Employee), hamilton, ontarioMay 26, 2014
Pros: public interaction
Cons: poor pay
A great job to interact with everyday people. You get trained very well and still learn more on a daily basis. Management includes a manager and assistant manager on staff. You are required to clean and maintain the store and outsed premeises. Stock cooler, shelves and keep the hot foods rotating on proper times. Bake cookies and recieve pastry orders. You are basically doing the work of 4 people at minimum wage.
If you enjoy customers, this is the job for you
Certified Sales Associate (Former Employee), Salmon Arm, BCMay 8, 2014
Very busy environment filled with challenges and friendly staff.
OK
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Tisdale, SKMay 6, 2014
Good summer position................................................
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 30, 2014
Day goes well with lot of tasks behind me to finish in my shift. More of physical and manual work rather than logical and mental work.
Irregular timings of shifts.
Co-workers are good and its quite fun meeting customers and interacting with them
Very Busy workplace and i enjoyed it,...
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 29, 2014
Since i was available for any shift..that helped for flexible scheduling.i learnt to work with employees from diverse cultural backgrounds.The management was very co-operative..i enjoyed working under tremendous work pressures to serve our prestigious customers.The hardest part being to manage multitasking very aspects of my job duties.
Learn about retail industry
Sales Associates (Former Employee), EdmontonApril 27, 2014
I enjoy working at 7-elevan. I like the work culture but salary and benefits are not adequate.
Fun Place to Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Welland, ONApril 15, 2014
I enjoyed the team environment. Everyone got along, we could work together while having fun

About 7-Eleven

Use your experience to build a career with the world’s #1 convenience store. The 7-Eleven brand is iconic, known and loved – Read more