7-Eleven Employee Review

Productive work place, nice community, fun place to work.
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 October 2013
i would be treating nice customers with a smile and a hello, i would help people with whatever there needs were, i learned how to be punctual and have great work ethic. management was great the people were great and there commitment to there job was amazing, my co-workers were hard workers with a great personality, the hardest part of my job was leaving because i had to focus on my schooling, and i enjoyed every part of my job there.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing

Other 7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Work environment is not enjoyable, high stress levels and weak management team
Sales Clerk (Current Employee) –  Osoyoos, BC14 December 2017
This is a fast paced high stress job in a store that is understaffed for various reasons. The manager and assistant manager do not work well as a team which has it effect upon the entire shop.
Fast paste, grueling hours, yet never enough time
Customer relations, cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta13 December 2017
Make coffee, make food, help customers, do inventory, stock shelves, clean floors, counters and bathrooms. My manager tried to be a friend more than a manager, which led to lots of miscommunications. Worst was trying to shove everything you had to get done in a day while helping customers and making sure everything is fresh and looking good. the best part ever was some the regulars that would come in.
Pros
Bnifets
Cons
Long shifts, yet never enough time. Shifts change all the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.