7-Eleven Employee Review

Awesome place to work for a first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON20 November 2013
This job personally i did enjoy, i loved that you would meet so many different people and learn a lot from them. When it came down to it management was alright. I formed a lot of long lasting friendships with my co-works from the store. The hardest part about the job was running back and forth from the gas to stalking since you basically were by yourself. I also had a hard time adjusting to the schedule fluctuating ex. 3:00pm till 11:00pm then 7:00am till 3:00pm every other day.The job its self was enjoyable not so much the work but the customers and the co workers. Also i loved that for my first job it tough me everything from food service to managing the back stalk.
Pros
great staff
Cons
weird hour fluctuations

Other 7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Flexible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 December 2017
Manager was really nice and always listen to employee about their concern. Work in general is easy. I work mostly morning and no security issue or so I guess
Good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, AB4 December 2017
typical day at work long hours and overtime sometimes, learned to work with stuff for legal aged people, how to put money away in a safe, to keep work area clean, hardest part of the job was to travel to school out of town and then back in time for work but now done school, the most enjoyable was restocking had to keep track dates on items and how much stock we had.
Pros
discounts on food

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.