7-Eleven Employee Review

Productive and learning from day to day operations.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Baguio, Philippines12 November 2013
I usually work the whole day from Mondays to Saturdays but sometimes I need to render a duty on Sundays to do the things needed to be accomplished.
I learned to operate the store with its resources and the flow of financial which is very important to know. Made some innovations on how to generate more sales.
As the overhead of the store, I ensure everyone to comply with laws and company's rule and maintain fair dealings in all business processes and I fully administer all works of the organization through regular management and staff meeting.
I personally hire employees and reprimand them if they made a mistakes. I manage all communications for performance base issues and food quality issues to improve the quality of service and sales.
The hardest part of the job was when I need to meet the sales target during those times that the store is not doing well due to new competitors.
The most enjoyable part was when we were able to accomplish the whole operations with smile and happiness within ourselves through proper communication, coordination and cooperation.

Other 7-Eleven Employee Reviews

a good experince as a customer service
Part-time Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 February 2018
Dealing with customer everyday is a good chance to know on how to handled people with difference attitude and manner, Dealing with them is good exercise to meeting people and learned how to be independent at work,
Pros
discount on food
Cons
long standing
Fun workplace with lot of public interaction
Sales Associate (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC13 February 2018
You have a fresh start and interact with different kind of people everyday which enhanced my communication skills and confidence level along with my problem solving approach

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K