7-Eleven Employee Review

Productive and learning from day to day operations.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Baguio, Philippines12 November 2013
I usually work the whole day from Mondays to Saturdays but sometimes I need to render a duty on Sundays to do the things needed to be accomplished.
I learned to operate the store with its resources and the flow of financial which is very important to know. Made some innovations on how to generate more sales.
As the overhead of the store, I ensure everyone to comply with laws and company's rule and maintain fair dealings in all business processes and I fully administer all works of the organization through regular management and staff meeting.
I personally hire employees and reprimand them if they made a mistakes. I manage all communications for performance base issues and food quality issues to improve the quality of service and sales.
The hardest part of the job was when I need to meet the sales target during those times that the store is not doing well due to new competitors.
The most enjoyable part was when we were able to accomplish the whole operations with smile and happiness within ourselves through proper communication, coordination and cooperation.

Other 7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Excellent learning experience
efficient and courteous customer service (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 November 2017
1) Had to fulfill duties of Assistant Manager, even being Sales
Associate, without getting any recognization.
2) Manager always took credit for targets achieved by sales
associates, rather than sharing credit with team
3) Had to work extra hours without pay
4) No safety at work,
i) lack of safety tools
ii) no employee security, even though it was an unfriendly area of
the city
Pros
Free slushies.
Cons
Horrible management
Horrible
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC9 November 2017
Constantly have to stay longer than scheduled without pay, horrible management, customers are just as rude as coworkers. Often blamed by entire staff for how horrible the condition of the store is instead of picking up a broom to try and help out.
Pros
Free slushies?
Cons
Degrading

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.