- valid class one license
- 2-3 recent years tractor trailer experience
- has a clean drivers abstract
- has a clean criminal background
The salary for these positions are paid per mile, plus all picks, drops, and other incentives.
- operate a tractor trailer unit under the direction from operational staff with very limited supervision.
- supervise and performs the loading and unloading of freight so as to minimize damage claims, notes damaged goods prior to loading, blocks braces, secures and traps loads as required, and maintains security of the load in transit
- secures cargo on flat bed truck including tightening chains, straps, and traps using moderate physical exertion.
- ensures the timely processing of all customs documents, bills of lading, inspection reports, drivers logs and other related documentation.
- ensures compliance with all government regulations
- ensures that the tractor- trailer combination unit meets safety and mechanical fitness standards
- Canada only
We offer our drivers the support they deserve.. excellent pay package, group benefits, direct deposit.
candidates must be a safe driver with clean abstract. He / She will follow our substance Abuse policy and provide a Criminal Search record. He / She will be a team player. Experience in flatbed work is an asset.