Retail Sales Associate
Want to be part of something amazing? Our client, a global technology giant, has recently launched retail stores in Canada, and they have chosen the 500 Staffing to find the best of the best Retail Sales Associates in Southgate Edmonton Mall.
"I love this company!!"
That's what we’re always hearing employees we’ve placed say about this company. Why? Because they have a passion for life and creating awesome products; they have the drive to make an impact at work and in their communities; and they recognize the value of diversity and supporting career development.
It really is a great place to work.
Here’s the role in a nutshell:
The Product Advisor is the ultimate provider of extensive product knowledge and sales support based upon each customer’s unique needs, both before and after the sale.
Product Advisors serve as a friendly and insightful point of contact for customers. They live to deliver an amazing customer experience every time.
- Acquire and maintain an elite level of product knowledge in all retail products and service offerings
- Be the in-store example of the company vision of the long term customer relationship
- Provide customized solutions to ‘new' purchasers that meet their needs and exceed their expectations
- 2 years previous retail sales experience, preferably selling technology
- Exceptional face-to-face customer service skills
- ALL candidates must be available for 20-30 hours/week and open to flexible shifts.
- People with phone activation experience have an advantage
Location: Southgate Edmonton Mall
Hours of work: 20-30 hours per week, starting ASAP.
Flexible shifts: Weekdays 10am-9pm; Weekends 930am-6pm.