Closing date: Feb 14, 2013
4plan requires a Senior Business Analyst for immediate contract opportunity with our Federal Government Client. The Candidate, with in depth knowledge of the information technology telecommunications sector, will provide support for the Business Management function. The function is very high profile with departmental quarterly reporting on our sector’s performance. Identifying our sector’s corporate commitments, implementation of a performance measurement framework and risks register are key deliverables of the function.
Project duration: to April 26, 2013, with 2 years extension option
Security requirement: Secret
- M1. 10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst on transformational initiatives for large enterprise / entities.
- M2. 5 years’ experience in strategic business planning (development and progress reporting) .
- M3. 5 years’ experience establishing an IT Optimization function, including the development of the Optimization Framework (validation framework, tracking database, reports).
- M4. 5 years’ experience providing strategic advice and guidance on the scoping / initiation of new optimization opportunities utilizing best practices.
- M5. 5 years’ experience in the design and implementation of a Benchmarking Function to support the identification of optimization opportunities in both infrastructure areas and supporting service delivery ITIL processes.
- M6. 5 years’ experience in conducting and documenting detailed technology reviews for large enterprise and / or carrier class IT infrastructures including telecommunication systems.
- M7. A degree or diploma from a recognized college or university.
- R1. Working knowledge of the telecom services in use within Shared Services Canada (inter/intra networks, voice, videoconferencing, etc.)
- R2. Experience in the development of Business Management processes to support reporting and operational requirements.
- R3. Experience with reporting on TBS Submissions to TBS.
- R4. Experience in the development of Business Cases / Strategic Investment Proposals.
- R5. Experience in defining and implementing Benchmarking and / or Performance Measurement & Management Frameworks
- R6. Experience in the development of Communication Strategies and plans to support project / program objectives.
- R7. Have an ITIL v3 Certification.
If you have the experience and skills required, please send us your detailed CV or visit the career section at 4plan.ca to apply.