Closing date: February 18, 2013
4plan requires a Senior Business Analyst for immediate contract opportunity with our Federal Government Client. The Senior Business Analysts will perform an assessment of the current information and records management practices, to assess the state of readiness towards the implementation of an Electronic Document Management Solution (EDMS), to develop a roadmap, high level project plan, high level cost estimate and propose project team structure for the EDMS implementation.
Project duration: six (6) months with extension option of two (2) additional years
Security requirement: Reliability Status
- M1 - Minimum of 120 months of demonstrated experience as a Records and Information Management Business Analyst in the Public Sector performing analysis and reporting on effectiveness of the implementation of information in organisations.
- M2 - University degree or a college/CEGEP diploma (minimum 2 years) related to the IM/IT field, or a minimum of 120 months experience in the IM/IT field.
- M3 - Experience in leading the analysis of the records and information management departmental status, established roadmap and recommendations in at least two (2) federal government projects during the last ten (10) years.
- M4 - Able to speak and write fluently in both Official Languages of Canada.
- R1 - Further to the experience identified under M3 herein, additional projects beyond the minimum will be subject to point-rating (1 additional project = 5 points)
- R2 - Demonstrated experience on at least two (2) projects of six (6) months in duration focused on the deployment of an electronic document management system in the federal government.
- R3 - Experience on at least two (2) projects of six (6) months duration focused on the deployment of the GCDOCS (OpenText Livelink ECM) software unit.
- R4 - Experience in developing Information Management models and governance in a federal government organization.
- R5 - Experience in facilitating meetings, preparing and giving briefings and information sessions to the executives.
If you have the experience and skills required, please send us your detailed CV or visit the career section at 4plan.ca to apply.