Closing date: April 5, 2013
4plan requires an Oracle Database Modeller/Developer for immediate contract opportunity with our Federal Government Client. The client is preparing to launch new Programs in 2014 and is looking to update and improve its Oracle database infrastructure to support a web-based ASP.NET application that will make the Programs accessible to Canadians over the internet.
The Oracle Database Modeller/Developer mandate is to update and modify the existing database so that it works with the new web application and interface, to maintain the legacy database and to support a smooth transition between the old and the new systems.
Project duration: 1 year until March 31, 2014 with 3 years extension option
Security requirement: ReliabilityStatus
- At least one Oracle certiﬁcation: OCA or OCP certiﬁcate
- Ten (10) years’ experience in database development
- Five (5) years’ experience with SQL and Oracle PL/SQL (version 9 or above)
- Two (2) projects using SQL and Oracle PL/SQL (version 9 or above)
- Three (3) years’ experience performing SQL optimization and tuning
- Two (2) Oracle database projects integrating XML/XSL
- Three (3) years’experience performing database design using design tools
If you have the experience and skills required, please send us your detailed CV or visit the career section at 4plan.ca to apply.