Closing date: September 4, 2013
4plan requires 2 Application/Software Architects and 1 Information Management Architect for immediate contract opportunity with our Federal Government Client. The Application/Software Architect should have expertise in Portal technology and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) architecture or expertise in the Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) technology. The Information Management Architect should have expertise to guide and support program areas and Information Technology to advance CBSA commercial projects.
Project duration: 12months
Security requirement: Secret
Application/Software Architect (COTS)
- M1 - Two (2) Project References for work performed by the Application/Software Architect. One of the references must be for work on a project with a value of $10 million and greater.
- M2 - Minimum of five years’ experience, within the last ten years, in providing analysis to define system functionality using Unified Modeling Language (UML) in order to define architecture deliverables.
- M3 - Minimum of three years’ experience within the last ten (10) years in developing business and technical requirements for the following two categories of Custom Off the Shelf (COTS) software products that support 200 million or more Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) documents per year within a large Information Technology Environment
(a) Data Translation and Data Quality for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processing; (b)Client Support for EDI business customers.
- M4 - Minimum of three years’ experience, within the last ten years, in Analyzing and Supporting Development in a integrated enforcement functionality Or enrolment functionality Or data acquisition functionality Or a combination of all three provided three years is obtained
- M5 - Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working on IT projects facilitating discussions or work groups that require interaction and collaboration.
IM Architect (COTS)
- M1 - Two (2) Project References for work performed as an IM Architect. One of the references must involve architecting predictive modeling for risk assessment using IBM SPSS Modeller Professional (Clementine) . One of the reference must be for a project with a value of $10 million or greater.
- M2 - Minimum of six (6) years’ experience within the last ten (10) years using Unified Modeling Language (UML) to define architectural deliverables.
- M3 - Minimum of three (3) years’ experience within the last five (5) years, in analyzing and supporting architecture in a integrated environment (Multi applications communicating between themselves and deployed on multi platforms infrastructure), that includes enrolment, business intelligence, real time risk assessment and enforcement.
- M4 - Minimum of one (1) year experience in developing business and technical requirements in each of the following four categories of Custom Off the Shelf (COTS) software products where the development of the requirements must be associated with traditional and operational business clients.
(a) Data and Statistical Analytics
(b) Reporting and End User Meta Data
(c) Data Profiling and identity resolution
(d) Business Rules management System (BRMS)
- M5 - Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in architecting COTS based business rules engines on mainframe and distributed platforms with the goal of automating risk assessment.
- M6 - Minimum of one (1) year experience in each of the following COTS performing benchmarking data warehouse environment consisting of the following components:
(a) Sun SPARC platforms with Sun Solaris v10.x
(b) IBM® SPSS® Modeller Professional (Clementine)
(c) IBM® Information Server (Infosphere) 8.x Suite
(d) IBM® DB2 EE 9.x
- M7 - Sun Certified Programmer for the JAVA 2 Platform. A copy of the certification must be included with the proposal.
If you have the experience and skills required, please send us your detailed CV or visit the career section at 4plan.ca to apply.