Closing date: August 30, 2013
4plan requires 3 Application Database Administrators for immediate contract opportunity with our Federal Government Client. The Database Administrator must define systems requirements and alternatives. Their tasks/deliverables could include but are not limited to the following:
- Customize database conversion routines.
- Finalize database conversion strategy.
- Generate new databases with the client.
- Maintain data dictionaries.
- Develop and implement procedures that will ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data stored in the database.
- Develop and implement security procedures for the database, including access and user account management.
- Advise programmers, analysts, and users about the efficient use of data.
- Maintain configuration control of the database.
- Perform and/or coordinate updates to the database design.
- Control and coordinate changes to the database, including the deletion of records, changes to the existing records, and additions to the database.
- Develop and coordinate database back-up, disaster recovery and virus protection procedures.
Project duration: Contract award to March 31st, 2015
Security requirement: Reliability Status
- MTC3 Minimum of three (3) years experience within the last seven (7) years, as a Database Administrator for applications making use of ORACLE version 11g or higher.
- MTC4 Oracle database Certified Professional (OCP)
- PRTC 2.1 Experience as a database administrator, developing and implementing databases using ORACLE DBMS technology version 10g or higher
- PRTC 2.2 Experience as a database administrator, in configuration control and tuning of databases that make use of ORACLE DBMS technology version 10g or higher
If you have the experience and skills required, please send us your detailed CV or visit the career section at 4plan.ca to apply.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard