We are a company focused on creating online products that improve people's lives. Everyday we create solutions for creative professionals while growing a sustainable company that fosters awesome office culture. 4ormat is our first product, an online portfolio platform that enables anyone to professionally showcase their body of work to clients, employers, patrons, and the world-at-large. We are seeking a talented Web / Interactive Designer to join our team, located in downtown Toronto.
We are seeking a self-motivated, creative individual who wants to make their mark and inspire others to do the same. As a member of our design-focused team, you will have a hand in defining your role and the direction of the business. Your design challenges will be diverse, challenging, and interesting. Your contributions will be respected in a friendly and supportive work environment.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent design solutions
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Director and team on ongoing projects
- Work on creative promotional and marketing projects
- Explore and execute new products and features
- Expand the scope of our online publication, ECR http://4ormat.com/ecr
- Take part in developing our advertising strategy and work on its execution
- Participate in the exploration of new products and venture ideas
- A portfolio full of amazing work
- Passionate about design and typography
- Doers: We don't like over-thinking things, we design then iterate.
- Excellent copywriting, proofing and editing skills
- A strong visual design portfolio with an extremely keen attention to detail
- Great problem-solving skills; great design is a result of finding the simplest solution to a complex problem
- Strong typographic knowledge & experience
- Very comfortable with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Works well solo or in a team
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- BA degree or diploma in Graphic Design preferred
- A new retina laptop, comfortable chair, desk, and a new monitor at our post-and-beam office located in downtown Toronto
- No Clients
- Help steer the design direction of our product
- Deadlines are set as a team. Stress is NOT part of our work environment
- Start work at 10:00 am
- Working alongside talented designers and developers
- See first hand how design directly affects a business
- Manage your own time. NO micro-management here
- This a ground-level opportunity at a fast growing company. Steer your own future at our company
- All the espresso you can handle
This is a full-time position that reports to the Creative Director.
Apply for this position here: http://4ormat.com/jobs/apply