4finance Employee Reviews

not so fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON19 October 2017
If you do customer service be ready to deal with angry customers and trying to solver other's people mistakes. They track the time you are on the phone and your breaks, basically they want you to take exactly 30/15 minutes (nothing more, nothing less). Also, management are unprofessional and change rules every week, be ready to throw out what you just learned. Supervisors are very arrogant, and you are not supposed to do anything (even though you are capable of taking your own decisions) without their approval. You won't get promoted if you are not best friend with one of the managers.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Everything else
Recent changes
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 September 2017
I hope all the recent dismissal of management personal, enjoy the unemployment line. I now believe in karma. These people ruined a fun, easy job, by thinking they know everything, instead of listening to their employees. The best thing st catharines location can do, is to become unionized.
Pros
employees
Cons
the place itself
Worst place to work
Collections Officer (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON27 December 2016
Does not care about employees.. Always looking for reasons to let people go. Do not work there better off on EI . suppise to be scent free encieonment but isnt so if u have allergies you will be sick right away..
So if you take time off they will look negatively on you. As i stated STAY AWAY. DOES NOT CARE ABOUT EMPLOYEES... IS NOT WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE..

Salary is too low and there benefits are the worst i have ever seen from a conpany
Pros
Cons
Everything about the company
Last resort
Sales (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON24 November 2016
Where do I begin. The CEO has meetings with us every six months. Mostly to talk about how well the company is doing. I think he forgets that were employees and not the share holders. Basically the meetings are useless. He says if you have any concerns to contact him. Well I have, and its been over a month to hear back. But I doubt he knows what my name is anyway. The job itself is pretty simple, and after awhile its gets so boring. You are calling up people who have filled out for a loan online. The management team in St.Catharines are ok. Most supervisors engage in conversation with there team to ease the stress of the job. We do have one supervisor who still thinks its 1983 by the way she dresses, and likes to micro manage her team ,and bully them. I think she has low self esteem issues. The benefit package they offer sucks. You receive dental after one full year of employment, medical is 80%. If the whole call centre hits target, you can get 60 dollars once a month for bonus. At least with that 60 dollars you can fill up for car with gas for 2 weeks.The only good thing about working at this st catharines location are the people. Theres no room for advancements, even if they tell you so. They always hire from outside. So this job would be just to collect a pay cheque and thats it.
Pros
employees
Cons
everything
Too stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON21 November 2016
if you like working in a drama zone, this is the place for you. Typical call centre environment t. Back stabbing, gossip, supervisors having favorites. I wouldnt work here if i didnt have too. The only good thing about this st catharines location are the employees.
Pros
workers
Cons
benefit package, work enivorment, management team etc etc
productive and fun workplace with good poeple
Sales and Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON14 May 2016
my only complain about this work place would be the hrs they promise at first to work with your scheduled outside of work as long as its justified
but when it comes times to do so ... nothing is done about scheduling to help you
i felt as if i was being set up to fail
Pros
Great people
Cons
not suitable for single mothers with child in daycare ... they dont care about working with you
Good place to spend a year
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON22 March 2016
Good and friendly place to work, develop as a professional if you are looking to grow within the call center industry or collections industry. The organization and communication is terrible, everyone is working independently it seems, coordination is hard to achieve. They are still growing a lot and new processes and procedures are to be created.
Pros
new office, nice staff
Cons
no regard for personal life, changing schedules and shifts
productive and fun environment
customer care rep (Current Employee) –  oakvile, ont7 July 2015
i enjoy everyday at 4finance. Working there help me to work in an fast paced environment. good culture and all managers are caring
Opportunities to grow
Accounts Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON26 May 2014
Great work environment
Good team
Friendly management
Lot to learn
Company still growing
A Fun, fast paced environment with great people and great culture
Debt Collection Manager US/CAN (Current Employee) –  Oakville, On23 April 2014
Manage 2 supervisors, 2 admin staff, 2 senior agents and 30+ agents on a daily basis. Monitor and measure results of collection efforts by the staff. Evaluate inefficiencies and plan a strategy to impliment in a short period of time.

Learned the effectiveness of active leadership.
Learned to inspire reports to perform for me. Inspire my peers to trust me and inspire the senior management to have confidence in me.
Very comfortable accommodating and relaxed work enviroment
Customer Care Speialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2014
My time at 4finance was a wonderful experience. I learned a lot about finance, a filed that previously had no professional knowledge of. I learned how to process loans, how to work on EPIC loaning system and also got decent training and experience in collections which I believe can be a useful tool moving forward
Pros
Learning environment, good salary.
Cons
unstabiloty
4Finance
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON4 October 2013
Its fun and every day is different. You get to learn about new law and regulations in Canada and U.S. Every day is different and when there's contest for top collector its even more exciting. The employees are very helpful and nice. They really make you feel like family. The managers and supervisors are understanding and provide continuous training and helpful advice to collect and negotiate with customers.
Pros
contest every month and flexible schdule
Cons
No CONS
All the work they have taken but didnt permanent me
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  oakville, ON23 July 2013
I joint that comapny as contractor but they only ask me to do stuff and didnt permanent me