The CRP operates a 4Refuel truck in accordance with the 4Refuel Operations Manual and is responsible for delivering diesel fuel to clients within a designated geographical area. Success also requires identifying sales leads, assisting in generating new business and retaining existing business, and increasing overall volume within the territory.
· Maintain the tanker unit in accordance with 4Refuel’s operational standards.
· Maintain and complete accurate records of deliveries, fuel inventory, etc. and submits required reports on a timely basis, including downloading the Touch PC each day, as prescribed by 4Refuel.
· Ensure accurate financial records are maintained including cash and credit card sales and deliveries to non-account clients. Policies and Procedures on a timely basis.
· Prepare your daily administrative requirements based on 4Refuel
· Maintain all equipment related to operating a business including telephones and Touch PC, etc.
· Obtain all necessary certifications and accreditations as requested and required
· Conduct pre-trip inspections and complete TDG paperwork on a daily basis.
· Maintain strong relationships with regional office personnel and Operation Managers.
· Be aware of and follow all 4Refuel policies and procedures.
· Ensures safe operation and procedures are adhered to.
· Reports on emergency situations by determining nature of the incident, ensuring the safety and security of the truck and load, contacting emergency service, and reporting repairs and replacement equipment. Safety and Compliance Procedures
· Deliver fuel to client’s equipment and storage complying with client site and 4Refuel
· Minimum Grade 12 graduation certificate preferred OR a combination of education and relevant work experience.
· Post-secondary education in business would be an asset.
· Valid and clean DZ, Class 1 or Class 3 driver’s license.
· Professional training in operating a commercial vehicle.
· Certification in transport of Dangerous Goods/WHMIS.
· Training in Emergency Spill Response and Safety and Compliance
· Experience working in an environment where there is minimal supervision.
· Experience working as a DZ or Class 1 or Class 3 Driver
· Experience providing customer service.
· Dispatch and truck driving experience is required.
· Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
· Demonstrated honesty and integrity in all relationships.
· Ability to provide superior customer service.
· Demonstrated initiative – a self-starter.
· Good problem solving skills; ability to think on your feet
· Strong time management skills and the ability to maximize productivity each day.
· Ability to cope with unexpected changes in a day’s plan.
· Good attention to detail in completing required logs and records accurately and on time.
· Capable of driving up to 250 km on a daily basis, at times in heavy traffic.
· Capable of lifting up to 100 lbs.
· Willing to work extended and flexible hours and be on call 24/7.
· Ability to work independently while at the same time adhering to the policies and procedures of 4 Refuel.
· Ability and desire to work as part of a team.
· Even tempered; able to maintain professionalism in stressful situations.
· Safety and Compliance mind set.
Compensation & Benefits Overview
Comprehensive training program, ongoing personal development programs and company uniforms. Full benefits for you and your family – Medical and Dental. Remuneration includes a progressive compensation plan and benefits.
Please apply online at www.4refuel.com/careers