4Refuel Canada LP is one of North America’s fastest growing fuel logistics companies. We manage nearly one billion litres of fuel per year and are currently growing at an annual rate of 26%. As Canada’s largest and most experienced mobile refueller, 4Refuel has dominated the direct-to-equipment market for over 15 years and ranks among the country’s largest fuel buyers. 4Refuel has been recognized as one of Canada’s “50 Best Managed Companies” for 2 consecutive years.
Driver is responsible for safe and timely delivery of fuel to clients within a designated area. Key focus on providing best in class customer service in order to retain existing customers and promote new business.
What you get:
- Hourly paid ($17/hr. to start and an increase to $18/hr. post a 90 day probationary period)
- Paid bi-weekly
- No long haul or US deliveries; home daily
- $300 Monthly Performance Incentive Plan (PIP); paid monthly for meeting targets
- Benefit package including medical, dental and vision
- Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Paid Comprehensive training program
- Company uniform, safety equipment and a BlackBerry
What we require of you:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Valid and clean Commercial Driver’s Licence with Air Endorsement
- Willing to work extended and flexible hours; flexibility to work afternoons/evenings/weekends/holidays and to cover vacation times
- Capable of doing physical labour
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience providing superior customer service
- Experience working in an environment where there is minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable with onboard computer technology
- Must have a safety and compliance mind set
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
1. Criminal Background Check
2. Medical & Drug Testing
If you are looking for an exceptional company that offers a competitive compensation package, rewarding career opportunity and you meet the qualifications, APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply:
Please apply online by visiting our careers section at www.4Refuel.com or fax to 905-815-4325. Be sure to submit your resume, most recent (within last 30 days) copy of your Driver’s Abstract and your CVOR (Commercial Vehicle Operators Registration) or provincial equivalent.
Thank you for your interest in applying, only qualified applicants will be contacted.