Looking for a Dispatcher role? This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual, with high potential to grow with the company. Come work for one of Canada's "50 best Managed companies". 4Refuel, Canada's leading and largest Fuel Management Company continues to grow rapidly and as a result, we are seraching for a quality Dispatcher interested in a career opportunity.
The role of the Dispatcher is to perform the responsibilities listed below in a positive and professional manner under the guidelines of Total Quality Management (TQM). To ensure, through teamwork, that your efforts are focused on maximizing the efficiency of these functions, while meeting the needs and expectations of both our external and internal clients.
The candidate that fills this position will be required to work Tuesday - Saturday from 7:00am - 4:00pm.
- Primary dispatch contact for customers, operations managers/supervisors and delivery personnel
- Complete daily review, administration of delivery data and documentation
- Utilize the dispatch/routing/CRM software available to reference conversations with clients, their site locations, equipment, and refuelling requirements
- Plan, organize, dispatch and track all call-in deliveries. Ensure calls are completed within time requirements
- Report and track all service issues to ensure resolution and provide preventative solutions
- Provide direction to operators, regarding routes, equipment utilization, troubleshooting and client's requirements
- Notify Drivers on loading requirements
- Daily collection, review of delivery data from all assigned Drivers, and daily data entry into computerized program for operator's payroll
- Liaise with the Data Entry department to solve billing issues, including client related charges, supplier/pickup entries, outstanding cash/credit card deliveries
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma or graduation from a recognized Business Administration course
- Post secondary education in a logistics program and/or combined industry experience is desirable
- Certification in TDG/WHMIS, Training in Emergency Spill Response and Safety & Compliance, knowledge of the Health & Safety Act would be an asset
- Previous experience within a high paced call centre/customer service/dispatch team is required; minimum 5 years experience required
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve while working under the stress of the needs of varied client/internal issues. It is vital to have the ability to maintain composure in high activity situations
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Streets & Trips/Mappoint
- Experience handling Dispatch/Routing software
- Knowledge of a variety of communication devices - BlackBerry, Cellular and 2-Way telephone devices
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills dealing with all levels of an organization; ability to direct and motivate operators
- Strong organizational skills/attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Canadian geography
- Accessible 24/7 to handle coverage or emergency situations
- Possess good phone mannerism, well developed interpersonal skills with internal and external customers and able to work in a team environment
Compensation & Benefits Overview:
4Refuel offers a comprehensive training program, on-going personal development programs and full benefits for you and your family - Medical and Dental.
How to Apply:
Please apply online by visiting our careers section at www.4Refuel.com or copy and paste this url adress: http://www.4refuel.com/about/careers
Thank you for your interest in applying, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Durham School Services
Durham School Services
- 9 days ago
- 1 day ago
Stephenson's Rental Services
- 1 day ago