AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group. 4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We are seeking a qualified Workforce Planning Analyst to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the Customer Service team in the position of Workforce Planning Analyst.
- Development of forecast models for inbound/outbound campaigns and incoming leads
- Creation of effective schedules, in-line with business needs
- Creation of service level, benchmarks, and targets
- Review and management of vacation schedules for employees; work in tandem with Customer Service supervisors to approve and coordinate
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual analysis of forecasts versus actual, to audit accuracy
- Real-time active adherence monitoring
- Analyze statistical data and prepare analysis to support Customer Service; compile and summarize data to present to management as necessary
- Daily consistent monitoring of key service level management metrics to ensure service level, occupancy, and customer experience goals are achieved and balanced for every interval
- Act as first line consultant with Customer Service leadership to provide and support intraday service level management and ensure all expectations are met including the coordination of all off-line activities such as ad-hoc meetings, coaching, and training
- Assist in maximizing efficiencies by identifying, monitoring, and documenting operational issues
- Develop standard and ad-hoc reports to identify data integrity failures; perform thorough analysis to identify root causes for failure and make recommendations for solutions
Skills and Behaviour:
- Must possess operational knowledge of call centre business processes and factors effecting customer service levels
- Proven workforce operational experience in a large, multi-skill organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Track record to achieve quantifiable operational improvements
- Ability to interpret data, identify trends, and produce solutions to complex problems
- Excellent knowledge in the use of applications such as Windows and MS Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience using LiveOps would be considered an asset
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 – 3 years of related work experience in call centre workforce operation
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of proven leadership in a call centre environment
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Indeed - 22 months ago
Vivus Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has...