AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We are seeking a qualified Customer Service Specialist to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the Customer Service team in the position of Customer Service Specialist.
Purpose of Job:
To co-ordinate the design, delivery, and evaluation of new hire and on-going training programs for Customer Service. Create quality and training programs. Leads, monitors, and evaluates the success and progress of employee adherence and understanding of these programs. Collaborate with management and other leaders to establish benchmarks and recommend corrective action when trainees are not responding.
- Develop and implement training and quality programs for customer service, including on-going and refresher training in order to support continuous improvement
- Monitor and evaluate call quality and calibrate with staff and management
- Assess, create, coordinate, and deliver new hire training
- Responsible for knowledge management delivery and maintenance; develop, maintain, and update reference materials, manuals, and job aides (including electronic manuals, lists) for Customer Service. Ensure tools and content are cohesive and accessible.
- Ensure training materials are effective, up to date, and relevant; identify gaps in business processes
- Promote quality customer service principles and practices through training and coaching programs
- Monitor training results through course evaluations and utilize the results to improve the training programs
- Develop staff knowledge and customer service skills through delegation and coaching by arranging formal training, work assignments, and other experiences; recommend and/or create orientation training and professional development for employees
- Monitor progress during training and recommend appropriate corrective action, including dismissal
- Create and prepare reporting for management
Skills and Behaviour:
- Must possess operational knowledge of call centre business processes and factors affecting customer service
- Proven experience training in a classroom environment
- Experience developing training manuals, documents, and job aids
- Experience with LMS software would be considered an asset
- Experience using telephone systems would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge in the use of applications such as Windows and MS Office
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of related work experience in call centre/customer service training and QA operations
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Indeed - 18 months ago
Vivus Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has...