AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We are seeking a qualified Senior Application Developer to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the Product Management team in the position of Senior Application Developer.
- Provide technical leadership in the analysis and review of existing or proposed system features and integration, security, scalability, and performance requirements with users, business analysts, architects, and team members
- Lead the evaluation and selection process for application packages, and advises on options, risk, cost vs. benefits, and impacts on business processes and goals
- Develop system test plans, oversee testing of new or modified applications and ensure applications meet specifications
- Develop software in accordance with the established software development process
- Maintain existing systems
- Estimate, plan, and maintain project development and timelines
- Lead, train, and coach a team of developers; conduct performance reviews and goal setting
Skills and Behaviour:
- Experience implementing software solutions that utilize Web services, XML, and Java
- Excellent understanding of the software development life cycle and process via agile programming practices including Scrum and Continuous Integration
- Experience working in Linux and Windows platforms
- Excited about current online trends including Social Media and mobile
- Experienced in both web and mobile development
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and design
- Ability to perform software testing and test automation
- Good knowledge of data bases
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to set priorities and anticipate the duration of tasks
- Ability to put theoretical knowledge into practice
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong ability to work autonomously in achieving high impact quality solutions
- Self-starter attitude with ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or knowledge acquired through equivalent experience
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in specialized systems analysis and application programming
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Please submit a resume.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Vivus Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has...