AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group. 4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We are seeking a qualified Recruitment Specialist for a one (1) year contract to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the Human Resources team in the position of Recruitment Specialist.
- Monitor the hiring process to ensure conformity with recruitment policies, procedures, and best practices
- Advise the hiring managers of relevant legislation and best practices related to the recruitment function and risks associated with non-compliance
- Assist and provide counsel to hiring managers on the hiring process
- In partnership with the hiring managers, prepare all internal and external job postings and manage the internal and external job posting sites
- Build and manage candidate pools and source for targeted candidates using online and community based resources
- Assist in receiving, tracking, and filing resumes
- Screen incoming resumes for all vacant positions
- Initiate telephone interviews or in-person interviews with potential candidates
- Channel potential candidates to the appropriate managers
- Conduct all necessary follow-ups on short-listed candidates
- Provide support for administration of aptitude tests
- Negotiate and create employment offers
- Conduct all reference checks and background checks
- Deliver a consistently positive experience to all candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Take ownership of the employee on-boarding process
- Ensure all necessary approval documentation is in place
- Any other duties required by the Manager, Human Resources
Skills and Behaviour:
- Understand employment legislation as it applies to the recruitment function
- Proven experience with using behavioural and situational interviewing techniques, candidate testing, and reference checking
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to handle multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating work volumes
- Personable, motivated, resourceful, and an excellent team player
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed with a high level of learning agility
- Strong relationship building skills with both the candidates and internal business partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a recruitment or talent acquisition capacity
- Bachelor’s degree and/or post grad diploma in HR management or equivalent experience
- Previous experiencing recruiting for high activity volume roles is an asset
- Financial services experience is an asset
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Vivus Servicing Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that...