AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We are seeking a qualified Payroll Specialist to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the Accounting team in the position of Payroll Specialist.
- Provide payroll services to all employees through the preparation and processing of a bi-weekly payroll on ADP for both hourly and salaried employees
- Primary point of contact with payroll providers, ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing and reporting requirements
- Input all payroll transactions into ADP system including new hires and terminations and preparation of ROEs
- Provide excellent customer service to internal customers by handling their enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Prepare month end payroll journal entries
- Prepare month end reconciliations
- Revise payroll accrual accounts on a monthly basis
- Balance government remittances
- Assist in preparation of T4s, T4As, and pension adjustments for year-end balancing
- Complete statistical and employee earnings information to various levels of government as required to ensure all statutory requirements are met
- Create statistical reports for internal customers as required
- Administration and payment of the company group RRSP plan
- Administer incentive plans in conjunction with Human Resources. Track eligibility, manage accruals following corporate and financial guidelines, and prepare release of bonus payments
- Back up for Accounts Payable Specialist and maintenance of all accounts payable vendors
- Liaise with Human Resources and all government agencies
- Process billings for all providers on a routine schedule
- Coordinate statutory deductions reconciliations with payroll provider and respective agencies
- Administer remittances to various agencies and vendors in accordance with established payroll standards and in conjunction with payroll provider
- Prepare hourly and salary payroll journal entries completed per defined Month End close schedule
- Administer time collection, coordinating with shift supervisors
Skills and Behaviour:
- Highly organized and detail oriented with thorough follow up skills
- Able to identify and respect confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency using MS Office applications, particularly able to manipulate Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge and practical experience in Canadian taxation, benefits/deductions, garnishments, and reporting
- ADP experience would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Proactive self-starter, innovative, organized, and capable of managing complex multi-task assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to exercise tact and sound professional judgment when responding to matters concerning sensitive personal information
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years payroll experience with one year of experience working with ADP
- Post-secondary degree or diploma (or equivalent) in finance, payroll, benefits administration, human resources, or other related fields
- Possesses payroll designation or working towards payroll designation through the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA)
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Indeed - 18 months ago
Vivus Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has...