AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We invite you to join the Marketing team in the position of Marketing Director (1 year Contract).
- Plan and manage all marketing communications initiatives and events
- Develop and manage relationships with industry influencers
- Develop and action marketing and communications strategies and plans that support the achievement of company goals and the objectives
- Develop, manage, and evaluate company marketing initiatives that build a strong brand and a high profile of the Canada US operations
- Provide advice to the senior management team on public relations, marketing and communications issues and activities
- Lead and manage a team of marketing specialists
- Develop and manage the annual budget
- Design and conduct stakeholder engagement activities by successfully using a wide range of traditional and non-traditional channels and tactics
- Oversee the management, design, content, and production of all print and web materials produced by the organization and act Mas the steward of the agency's visual identity
- Support the agency's fundraising and advocacy efforts
- Define and implement national advertising strategy for all business units, including creative development and media planning
- Ensure appropriate metrics are in place to measure the success of marketing initiatives
- Develop and implement market research strategy (syndicated, quantitative, qualitative) and adjust marketing strategies accordingly to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Stay abreast of market trends and changes in regulations in order to ensure that the department’s communications, procedures, projects, and practices evolve accordingly
- Support the development and on-going management of the marketing department’s policies and procedures.
- Establish and develop strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders, business partners, and industry influencers
- Brand owner
- Enforce advertising and promotion compliance
Skills and Behaviour:
- Knowledge, skill and experience in the use of a wide range of communications tactics from media relations to social media
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies – including branding and advertising
- Advance knowledge of internet marketing (SEO, SEM, affiliate marketing, display/banner advertising) and digital marketing
- Solid understanding of traditional marketing as well as retail, digital, and online advertising industries
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities for improvement, make decisions independently and strategically solve problems
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with sound ability to prioritize issues and drive desired results in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven experience negotiating, managing and developing vendor relationships
- Successful use of corporate social responsibility, social media, and other engagement tools to build partnership and community and drive the achievement of business objectives
- Demonstrated experience in research and evaluation methodologies to ensure marketing and communications return on investment
- Experience in planning and executing to budget
- Ability to effectively influence, persuade, and operate at all levels of the organization
- Effective communicator – written and verbal – with well-developed presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience motivating and managing a marketing team and demonstrated strong overall leadership skills
- Strong creative abilities and an exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with constant changes and deadlines
- Strong ability to work in a collaboratively
- Ability to positively influence internal and external relationships to allow for the building of collaborative communications efforts
Education and Experience:
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or the equivalent
- 5 – 7 years of progressive marketing/communications experience within the personal services sector
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a people management capacity is required for the role
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Interested candidates please apply by submitting your Résumé.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Vivus Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has...