AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We invite you to join the Marketing team in the position of Marketing Assistant (6 month contract) .
- Work closely with members of the marketing team to execute marketing plans and initiatives that align with the overall company business plans
- Implementation of overall and specific marketing plans and calendars
- Ability to apply, review, and edit materials to ensure content produced is of high quality, with consistent use of guidelines applied throughout all written and oral communications
- Day to day facilitation and delivery of all departmental projects in advertising, marketing, sponsorship, promotions, web coordination, and public relations
- Communicate regularly with the marketing team to provide updates on projects and create a cohesive go-to-market approach
- Coordination with outside vendors, creative and media agencies, and graphic designers and suppliers
- Facilitate agency briefs and communication materials to ensure smooth transition of workflow from project inception through final sign off and approval
- Ability to draft, edit, and proof content for a variety of internal and external communications, email campaigns, social media, blog, online and print advertising, and press releases
- Handle media relations including press releases and announcements
- Assist in the research and approval process of community event and sponsorship activities to ensure all risk, independence, and branding guidelines are met
- Provide metrics and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and external events
- Work with marketing team to conduct on-going competitive intelligence, external market, and consumer research
- Coordinate, develop, and execute marketing acquisition and retention campaigns to increase customer purchase frequency
- Work with SEO agency to build and execute search engine marketing strategies (SEM, PPC, CPA) that will result in growing traffic to the company’s websites
- Track and monitor digital marketing efforts through Google analytics
- Website coordination including editing, copywriting, cms, and word press updates
- Adhere to compliance, advertising, privacy, marketing policies, and procedures
- Budget tracking
- Analysing sales and revenue trends
- Monitor external marketing trends, competitor industry news
- Internal collaboration and ongoing communication with all internal departments
- Activate sponsorship community involvement
Skills and Behaviour:
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external clients
- Understanding of graphic design and production processes
- Advanced technical skills including Excel, PowerPoint, survey tools and campaign/content management systems
- High level of attention to detail
- Experienced use of using social media tools in a professional setting (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs etc.)
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Above average presentation and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative
- Strong decision-making capabilities and business acumen
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities
- Highly organized and analytical
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Education and Experience:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in marketing
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Interested candidates please apply by submitting your Résumé.
Vivus Servicing Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that...