AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We are seeking a qualified IT Manager to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the IT team in the position of IT Manager.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the IT strategic plan
- Document and enforce IT policies throughout various departments
- Maintain a good relationship with vendors used by the organization
- Manage procurement of IT equipment
- Plan and coordinate priorities with other departments
- Directly cooperate with global IT department to implement solutions
Skills and Behaviour:
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) with technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of networking principles
- Ability and willingness to communicate with all levels of employees
- High accuracy and ability to concentrate
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to organize work, take initiative and possess a high sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Windows solution administration in high level of expertise
- Web technologies – understanding the principals
- Well-built decision-making and problem solving skills
- High responsibility, proactivity, goal orientation
- Good English knowledge and ability and willingness to communicate with the rest of the 4Finance team
Education and Experience:
- Relevant university degree and/or diploma
- At least 3 – 4 years’ experience in system administration
- 1 – 2 years’ experience managing people
- Experience in Cloud solutions
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Please submit a resume with subject title of "IT Manager" along with salary expectations.