AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We are seeking a qualified Data Analyst to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the Marketing team in the position of Data Analyst.
- Manipulate data and generate reports
- Tracking and analyse using both standard and ad hoc statistical analysis
- Researches and analyzes business trends and customer behaviour data to drive revenue
- Report on findings and identify gaps in the business model
- Gather and analyse data using various analytical tools to uncover trends and provide insight that will maximize business and marketing efforts
Skills and Behaviour:
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel required; SAS an asset
- Highly motivated and results oriented with the ability to work independently
- Successful candidate must be flexible and results orientated
- Basic understanding of the loan industry
- Fluency in English
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 - 3 years prior experience in the role and performing similar duties
- Secondary degree in math, statistics, computer science or other quantitative field
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server/Oracle Database required
- Experience performing complex statistical analysis on large datasets required
- Familiar with database administration and ETL process
- Experience working with SSRS/Oracle BI an asset
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Please submit a resume with subject title of "Data Analyst" along with salary expectations.