AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We are seeking a qualified Data Analyst to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the Risk n the position of Data Analyst.
- Manipulate data and generate reports
- Tracking and analyse using both standard and ad hoc statistical analysis
- Researches and analyzes business trends and customer behaviour data to drive revenue
- Report on findings and identify gaps in the business model
- Gather and analyse data using various analytical tools to uncover trends and provide insight that will maximize business and marketing efforts
Skills and Behaviour:
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel required; SAS an asset
- Highly motivated and results oriented with the ability to work independently
- Successful candidate must be flexible and results orientated
- Basic understanding of the loan industry
- Fluency in English
Education and Experience:
- Secondary degree in math, statistics, computer science or other quantitative field
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server/Oracle Database required
- Experience performing complex statistical analysis on large datasets required
- Familiar with database administration and ETL process
- Experience working with SSRS/Oracle BI an asset
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Please submit a resume.