4Finance – Oakville, ON
AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We are seeking a qualified Customer Care Supervisor to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the Customer Care team in the position of Customer Care Supervisor.
Purpose of Job:
Primarily responsible for supervision of the Customer Care team and leadership of the Customer Care Specialists.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring of front-line staff; teach, motivate, and reinforce core values of the organization
- Supervise and oversee day to day activities of the Customer Care team
- Assist in recruiting and candidate selection of Customer Care Specialists
- Responsible for on-boarding and training of new staff
- Assist in the development of call quality programs and implementation
- Conduct weekly one-on-one’s with staff to review productivity metrics, call quality, and to address any issues or concerns
- Coach staff to meet targets and metrics
- Handle all escalated issues and use dispute resolution methodologies to resolve issues
- Assist in semi-annual and annual reviews by providing feedback and recommendations
- Train new staff on internal systems and processes via a variety of media
- Responsible for scheduling, receiving, reviewing, and approving vacation requests, approval of overtime, timesheets, and attendance management
- Discipline and implementing corrective action as required
- Managing the rate and speed of change
- Collaborate inter-departmentally in order to streamline processes and improve overall service to our customers
- Develop and own the Customer Care training manual in order to keep policies and procedures current
- Special projects, as assigned by the Manager
Skills and Behaviour:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, specifically for the hours the call centre is open (8 AM to 12 AM), weekends, and holidays
- Ability to read and interpret call centre data and produce reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to engage easily and effectively with customers, management, staff, and other key stakeholders within the organization
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to identify priorities and organize workload to meet varying demands, originating from multiple sources
- Excellent customer-focused service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and coordinate the scheduling of multiple full-time employees
- Good understanding of best practices in customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to complete work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor in a call centre setting, managing inbound and outbound calls
- A combination of education and relevant experience will also be considered
- Experience using technology in a call centre environment (Workforce Management Tools, Phone Systems, Auto-dialers etc.)
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
If interested please submit your resume.