AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We are seeking a qualified Assistant Controller to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the Accounting team in the position of Assistant Controller.
- Process development, enhancement, and documentation
- Prepare journal entries
- Participate with month-end close and reporting
- Aid in account reconciliation
- Ad-hoc report creation
- Run and create financial reports
- Budget and forecast analysis and review
- Create reports for senior management
- Direct interaction with senior management
- Ad-hoc finance and accounting related projects and tasks as needed
Skills and Behaviour:
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high volume setting
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting, Finance, or related area
- 3 – 5 years of accounting experience
- Accounting designation (CGA/CMA) preferred
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Please submit a resume with subject title of "Assistant Controller" along with salary expectations.