AS 4Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for the 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com.
We are seeking a qualified Affiliate Manager to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the Marketing team in the position of Affiliate Manager.
- Increase lead generation activities and program effectiveness to increase the number of leads, and improve cost of customer acquisitions
- Manage external lead generation partners and suppliers
- Accountable for aggressive recruitment of publishers and affiliates. Increase exposure and deepen relationships with new and existing affiliate partners
- Manage affiliate partner relationships and ensure quotas are being filled correctly
- Increase the size and quality of Canadian and U.S. online distribution networks
- Identify online strategic partnerships and evaluate new partnership opportunities
- Measure and report on the key metrics related to campaign performances
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to affiliate partners, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Research and work with affiliate partners on efficient methods of optimizing their revenue
- Actively consult with affiliate partners on an on-going basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommendations and implementation of best practices around online marketing programs
- Monitor affiliate activity and potential policy/program violations. Adhere to compliance, advertising, privacy, marketing policies & procedures.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products, and markets for consumer and performance based marketing and lead generation
- Manage market analyst to gather and review data to identify customer acquisition effectiveness, prepare predictive marketing models, auction buy analysis, life cycle analysis, etc.
- Prepare sales reports to track, analyse, and forecast the revenue opportunities for affiliate partners
- Identify new market segments (beyond target) & develop retention campaigns to increase customer's purchase frequency
- Maintain a consistent lead flow for call centre specialists
- Internal collaboration with all departments including head of call centre operations to ensure CSRs are kept up-to-date on changes to lead generation programs
- Manage budget-forecasting/sales and expenses
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- Attend and participate in team meetings, training seminars, and workshops
- Occasional travel to industry conferences
Skills and Behaviour:
- Strong understanding of industry trends
- Proven track record of successfully prospecting, prioritizing, and selling/cold calling interactive publishers
- Ability to thrive in a cross functional and fast paced environment
- A self-starter and highly effective working independently with limited supervision
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Possess strong negotiation skills and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to think creatively "on your feet" and have a proven track record in aligning and driving deals to successful completion
- Positive, results driven, team-oriented personality with the desire, ability, and drive to ride a steep, continuous learning curve
- Experience with analytic and campaign management tools
- Previous experience driving traffic to websites is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of internet-based marketing initiatives
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Education and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ of affiliate management, sales/and or marketing experience
- Familiar with affiliate network software.
- University degree in a related field or 3 years’ of relevant previous work experience
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Please submit a resume with subject title of "Affiliate Manager" along with salary expectations.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Vivus Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has...