Vivus Finance Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that has successfully proven itself as a leader in Northern Europe's financial markets of Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. As part of a further strategic expansion, the company has established its operations in North America (Canada and USA) as well as in other European markets. Our goal is to provide our clients with a fast, easy, and convenient experience, while providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. For more information about our company please visit www.4finance.com. We are seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant to assist in the successful expansion of 4Finance Group in the Canadian and US markets.
We invite you to join the Administration team in the position of Administrative Assistant.
Assistance to the General Manager
- Assists in the planning and co-ordination of the day-to-day activities of the General Manager and the Office.
- Greet callers and guests
- Schedule appointments
- Organizing domestic and international travel arrangements
- Process expense claims accurately and submit financial information in adherence to proper procedures
- Assist with the organization and scheduling of meetings of Management including the preparation of draft agendas and ensuring that meeting documentation is available to all participants and accessible for the meeting. Ensure follow-up action as required.
- Other responsibilities as added or assigned
Administrative Assistance for the Company
- Assist with the notification, collection, preparation, and distribution of documents for meetings
- Coordinate all the physical arrangements for regular, special, preparatory, or teleconference meetings, both on and off site. Includes catering services, arrangements for simultaneous translation, and audio-visual requirements.
- Assists the General Manager with follow-up actions in order to ensure the fulfilment of requests
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager and the General Manager’s team as required, including the drafting of routine correspondence and travel arrangements
- May be required to provide assistance with other duties
Skills and Behaviour:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Must have advance PowerPoint skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to deal effectively with people exercising courtesy, tact, and discretion
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential and commercially sensitive information files
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with colleagues and senior management
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing workload
Education and Experience:
- University degree or college diploma in or the equivalent
- At least five years of experience in a similar position, i.e. experience providing administrative support in an office setting including the preparation of documentation in various styles and formats
- A combination of education and relevant experience will also be considered
- Experience organizing and controlling information, including the management of databases, records, and files Experience in planning and arranging logistics for meetings
- Dynamic and challenging work with an ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in a rapidly growing international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
Vivus Servicing Ltd. is the Canadian/US Headquarters for 4Finance Group.
4Finance is an online lender and financial services company that...