This is a permanent opportunity for a System Administrator in downtown Toronto.
Provide Tier lll/other support per request. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
Perform user account provisioning and permissions within Active Directory, Exchange and Google
Ensure system availability and stability
Maintain system documentation and logs
Perform or assist in troubleshooting and diagnosing system problems
Administer anti-virus and other protection software on all servers
Provide monitoring and primary response and intervention for IT related incidents.
Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
Respond to any specific assignment as required
24x7 availability via cell phone
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or related field and/or 3- 5 years equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory is required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2013 is required
- Good knowledge of Power Shell and scripting
- Aspects of system administration; for example: configuration of mail systems, system installation and configuration, printer systems, fundamentals of security, installing third-party software
- Monitoring/Alerting using Microsoft System Center
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Strong knowledge in a wide breadth of technical concepts
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify tasks and take the initiative to take action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of Google Apps administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Lync
- Knowledge of Cisco VoIP phone system
At 4FMV Staffing our rates and processes are open to our clients, candidates and contractors. This transparency creates trust and allows us...