Our corporate 4Cats Partner Studio Director's are owners through competitive plus studio profit sharing. Sounds great right? It is.
They spend the most time with our 4Cats Families and know the importance of delivering World Class Customer Service Experience 100% of the time.
Studio Directors are not only the face of our corporate culture; they are part of our training team and ensure the safety and high standard of 4Cats services and care.
Studio Directors are great multi-taskers, take pride in representing 4Cats, and are able to handle all types of challenging situations.
They understand that it is a fast paced, and ever changing work environment and that 4Cats is a weekend and evening business.
FULL TIME STUDIO DIRECTOR CAREER DESCRIPTION
At 4Cats, our goal is to create an extraordinary customer experience. 4Cats is a company our employees love to call their own.
Conditions of Employment:
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds from floor to waist and 22 pounds overhead
· Must successfully complete a paid 4-week full-time initial training program as well as recurrent annual training;
both of which are held on beautiful, Salt Spring Island, British Columbia at 4Cats University. (Travel, meals & accommodation provided by HQ)
· Must work at an established 4Cats Studio for 4 months and qualify before eligible for studio profit share option
· Must be able to travel away from home for up to 6 consecutive days
· Must be able to work days and evenings, any day of the week
· Must be able to adhere to strict uniform standards
· A clear criminal background check is required
· Enforce and follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure compliance with 4Cats Systems, procedures and standards
· First Aid certification is an asset
· Ensure and uphold exceptional customer service standards
· Complete service and sales in accordance with 4Cats service standards
· Anticipate and adhere to customers needs
· Carry oneself with the utmost professionalism and poise while on-duty
· Minimum of 2 years experience providing exceptional customer service
· Minimum of 2 years sales experience
· Must be able to solve problems and make quick decisions
· Must be flexible and able to work a varied schedule
· Intermediate skill level with computers
· Post-secondary education an asset
· High energy, enthusiastic, positive - this is really important! Attitude is everything
· Experience instructing groups of 10 or more children - summer camp leader experience an asset
· Artistic eye and attention to detail.
· Very personable with a healthy sense of humor.
· Demonstrated ability to:
· Coach and mentor
· Deliver and receive feedback
· Execute directives upon delegation
· Make sound decisions and efficiently solve problems
· Work well in a team environment with a sense of urgency and make quick decisions
· Convey and receive messages to meet the needs of others
· Handle stressful situations with ease
Only those candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted with further details
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for sending in their resumes. Only those who qualify will be considered for the role. 4Cats is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. 4Cats' hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. 4Cats does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status or disability.
Please apply at: http://www.4cats.com/studio-director-application-form