4Cats Arts Studio runs an exceptional program and business.
We are looking for mature, reliable, energetic, outgoing, organized, trustworthy, positive, motivated, hard working, career minded professionals.
Job Description – Art Instructor
- instruct using our provided 4Cats curriculum and leading art birthday parties.
- available for classes during the day, after school and weekend parties and classes
- Assisting with the making of art demos and project preparation.
- stretching canvas
- maintaining studios, organizing and cleaning
- stock counts
- customer service and sales
Hours: must be available weekends and 1-2 week days
- Experience instructing groups of 10 or more children – summer camp leader experience or esl teaching experience is an asset.
- Experience working with students ages 2 to 12
- Mature, creative, positive, hardworking, willing to learn, out-going, team player, professional
- High energy, enthusiastic
- Artistic ability
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and make quick decisions
- We are a growing company and looking for people who want to grow with us!
- available weekends
- Artistic eye and attention to detail imperative.
- Artistic talent and experience
- Must possess an interest in working in a very organized space.
- Experience working in a mac environment
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service skills.
- Very Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- A strong ability to multi-task, evaluate and manage priorities.
- Able to work collaboratively with a team as well as independently.
- Very personable with a healthy sense of humour, able to follow direction.
Criminal Record check needed.
Thank you in advance for applying. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive please understand we contact only those applicants we wish to interview.
Interviews to be held Tuesday, September 7
No phone calls please.