Bookkeeper needed to work in a fast-paced environment for well-established hospitality-based business, located near Mount Pleasant/Rosedale area.
Must have strong software skills in Quickbooks, MS Office (Work, Excel, Outlook) and be able to prioritize workload. Should be able to work well independently as well as part of a team and speak FLUENT English.
- Entering and maintaining A/P, A/R, general ledger, payroll processing, preparing bank reconciliations, monthly government filings, invoicing and reconciling.
- Recording monthly transactions using Quickbooks accounting software.
- Year-end reporting to trial balance and working papers
- HST, ETD, WSIB, EHT and other filings
- Reconcile bank statements, cash flow projections
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions
- Record and file payments with corresponding backup
- Prepare and issue vendor payments
- Maintenance of aging accounts receivable
- Communicating, investigating and problem solving with vendors and customers
- Entry of expenses
- Process payroll
- Computer literate
- Excellent organizational skills and be very detail-oriented
- Location: Rosedale area
- Compensation: TBD
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job! E-mail only. Please provide resume with covering letter and minimum of two work-related references
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 21 months ago