Please note successful candidates must be willing to work shift work between the hours of 8am to 8pm -Monday to Sunday.
Length of contract to be determined based on business needs.
The successful candidate will service all inbound customer inquiries which includes a face to face environment, phones, fax, and web by resolving their issue on the first call. They will also processing transactions/plates in our Video Exception Processing VEP department .These positions are unionized environment.
Duties and Responsibilities or Job Functions
- Verify and process video transactions license plate information
- Accurately type plate string and jurisdiction
- Code unreadable transactions accurately
- Answer inbound customer calls, investigate all issues accordingly, and troubleshoot in order to provide options to customers on acceptable resolutions on the first call.
- Transfer knowledge to our customers with the goal to resolve the customers concern without escalating further.
- Educate our customers on our practices & procedures and self-service options to avoid future customer inquiries.
- Troubleshoot accounts, action all requests to the back office through internal systems to achieve resolution for the customers.
- VEP & CSR’s are required to meet all company & individual metrics based on monthly departmental goals
- Keep current with the company policies and procedures, job aids; attend new training & continuous learning sessions and all selling objectives.
- Escalations are referred to our resolution queue, either by phone or face to face
- Service our customers through multi-channelled contact for example our communications team, Web escalations, fax requests and outbound customer call backs
- Select and process best image for transactions with multiple images using the appropriate tools available.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Completion of high school diploma
- Must have a min. of 2 years previous experience in an inbound call center or customer service environment (Call Centre experience is preferred)
- 1 year experience as a data entry operator is preferred
- Significant use of memory, finding information, computer use,
- Confident ability to work with the public on the phone or face to face.
- Excellent date entry processing reading text, document use, numeracy,
- Excellent ability to work in a Windows NT Environment and comfortable navigating through the Internet.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Billing System would be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, work under pressure in a structured environment, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks
- Must be flexible to work in a shift environment (Monday to Sunday)
- Excellent problem solving skills, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing
- Demonstrated ability to offer excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Self-motivated and able to function well independently or in a group environment
- Must successfully pass both a competency test and data entry test
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard