As an enthusiastic hands-on Team Manager – Customer Service you will be leading, coaching and using your supervisory skills in our inbound customer call center including our Video Exception Processing (VEP) department. This position reports directly to the Manager, Customer Service. Individuals who are flexible to work a full time 37.5 hour/week shift during our Business Hours of: Monday – Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (including weekends and statutory holidays). These hours are subject to change based on business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities or Job Functions
- Ensure customer Service and Video Exception Processing standards, SLA’s and production objectives are met through coaching, mentoring and the day to day development and recognition of assigned team members.
- Conduct weekly/monthly team meetings to review personal strengths and weaknesses and assist team members with their career path options
Review employee metrics to ensure call centre & VEP job standard objectives are achieved including but not inclusive of Quality, First Call Resolution, Customer Satisfaction, productivity per hour standards and call handling KPI’s
- Assist the Customer Services Manager with employee performance management (i.e. attendance, and payroll administration, departmental goals and objectives, team performance, performance management including, investigations, discipline and recruitment and staff development) and liaise with Human Resources
- Prepare and analyze production reports such as coaching logs, monthly/quarterly reviews, call quality & training evaluations and ensure they are coached back in a timely manner.
- Responsible for resolving customer service escalations, and ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved
- Review team financial adjustments and ensure corporate policy is adhered.
- Responsible for the knowledge transfer of new and existing policy & procedures.
- Facilitate training and or departmental cross-training, share best practices and general communications to team.
- Monitor and review audited financial adjustments and VEP transactions to ensure corporate policy is adhere to accurately and in a timely manner.
- Attend regular leadership meetings, professional training and seminars
- Work with the workforce group and management to ensure department standards, objectives, process improvement and system issues are addressed.
- Other duties assigned by management
- Must be able to commute to Woodbridge head office located at Steeles Ave. West
- At least 3-5 years supervisory experience required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in an inbound call centre or customer service environment
- Must be flexible to work in a shift environment during the Customer Service hours of operation, which are: Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.( including weekends and Statutory holidays)
- Completion of post-secondary education or equivalent
- Proficient with MS Office, Internet, Symposium, Symon Community Schedule system, POS, PeopleSoft
- Ability to interact with colleagues in a team oriented environment
- Strong service orientation skills required
- Strong ability to coach, motivate and recognize staff on their achievements
- Demonstrates leadership qualities such as solid organizational/time management skills, sound judgments and decision making skills, solid business, system and product knowledge
- Demonstrate ability to listen, identify, evaluate and take initiative consistently
- Focus on improving first call resolution results via customer satisfaction survey & employee satisfaction survey
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, work under pressure in a structured environment, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks anticipate delays communicate results
- Ability to use initiative and good judgment for conflict resolution
- Ability to identify training requirements or process improvements and make recommendations for development to customer service management
- French Bilingual required
- French Bilingual certification required
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard