The successful candidates will service all inbound customer inquiries which includes a face to face environment, phones, and web by resolving their issue on the first call. They will also be responsible for processing transactions/plates in our Video Exception Processing VEP department. These positions are in a unionized environment.
Duties and Responsibilities or Job Functions
- Answer inbound customer calls, investigate all issues accordingly, and troubleshoot in order to provide options to customers on acceptable resolutions on the first call.
- Transfer knowledge to our customers with the goal to resolve the customers concern without escalating further, while educating the customer on self-service options to avoid same/similar call backs in the future.
- Troubleshoot accounts, action all requests to the back office through internal systems to achieve resolution for the customers.
- VEP Operators & Customer Service Representatives are required to meet all company, department and individual metrics.
- Keep current with the company policies and procedures, job aids; attend new training & continuous learning sessions.
- Service our customers through multi-channeled contact ( face to face at our Service Centre, inbound calls, or outbound customer call backs)
- Accurately type plate string and jurisdiction or code unreadable transactions as directed
- Verify and process video transactions license plate information, select and process best image for transactions with multiple images using the appropriate tools available.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- General knowledge, equivalent to secondary school completion
- Must have a minimum of 1 year previous experience in an inbound call center or customer service environment (Call Centre experience is preferred)
- Minimum 1 year experience as a data entry operator (preferred)
- Significant use of computers.
- Confident ability to work with the public on the phone or face to face.
- Excellent data entry processing reading text, document use, numeracy.
- Excellent ability to work in a Windows NT Environment and comfortable navigating through the Internet.
- Experience working with a Billing System.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, work under pressure in a structured environment, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks.
- Must be flexible to work in a shift environment (Monday to Sunday)
- Excellent problem solving skills, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing.
- Demonstrated ability to offer excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Self-motivated and able to function well independently or in a group environment.
- French Bilingual preferred
- French Bilingual certification required
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard