Our client, worldwide leader in animation software solutions, is currently seeking an exceptional Inside Sales Representative for their professional line of software. He/She will be responsible for the generation of leads
The Inside Sales Representative will report to the Director of Inside Sales.
- Develop direct sales via phone calls or others in the assigned territory and for the assigned products;
- Identify potential customers and negotiate agreements;
- Develop or participate in the creation of new sales opportunities and strategies by working with all actors of the company;
- Identify market development priorities in collaboration with Director of Inside Sales;
- Meet or exceed sales targets on a quarterly and yearly basis;
- Maintain an on-going accurate sales forecasts;
- Manage day-to-day issues, communication with customers & other departments;
- Respond to customer questions and follow up on requests from potential ones;
- Send documentation to potential customers/distributors/strategic partners as necessary.
- College Degree;
- At least 2-3 years of work experience;
- Experience in the animation, multimedia and/or technology market is an asset;
- Mastery of on-line research techniques;
- Results and quality oriented;
- Curiosity with desire to learn and evolve professionally;
- Natural communicator, strong social skills;
- Bilingual (English/French);
- Knowledge of a third language is an asset.
We thank all applicants however only those individuals chosen will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
3pod is Canada's leading Talent Agency specialized in Gaming and Digital Media. 3pod's distinctive expertise relates to console, social,...