3E Company Employee Reviews

A Great Company, That Has A Lot of Turnover
HRT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA17 February 2017
I have loved all of the people I have worked with here. The atmosphere is great. If I have one discount it would be the revolving door for senior management. Vision, direction and all the qualities that come with stability can be difficult to decipher when we have had multiple changes with our managers.
Pros
Great People
Cons
To many Changes in Senior Management
Excellent
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Dirgo, CA11 December 2015
Fast-track promotion at a 300-employee company providing SaaS applications utilized in decision support and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). 3E has offices in Europe and the USA, and its integrated solutions enable its customers to easily and quickly extract transform load (ETL), and analyze complex global chemical and regulatory information. Promoted to District Manager to generate business opportunities in an 11-state region. Managed staffs of 10 to 12 while onboarding new clients. Began with the company as
its first salesperson during challenging period associated with its lack of a sales department, zero collateral material, and only 8 employees. Recognized as the rainmaker that generated revenues to grow the company.
Company without vision
Worker (Former Employee) –  California17 August 2015
Great group of co-workers but leaders lack in providing vision or direction. Cannot retain good employees if changes are not put into place to correct this.
Fun place to work
Regulatory Disclosures Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA13 January 2015
Great company, caring co-workers and management, family atmosphere
Over all Company is Average
Senior Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA11 June 2014
Left alone to work - this is a good thing easier to complete tasks.

For my position nothing was added to my overall previous knowledge regarding accounting, as for the product line information this was all new.
benefits
Cons
They provide no training for new employees.
Productive Team always reaching goals
Regulatory Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA4 June 2014
Typical day at work includes completing assigned projects within necessary timeframe, respond to all incoming phone call and email inquiries, check mail correspondence and reply or process as applicable, add new projects to tracking database as they come in from Client request, peer review colleague reports to ensure accuracy, and process invoicing for permit fees on behalf of Client.

My co-workers are very hardworking and dedicated. They always push through to meet deadlines and are reliable!
Experiance
Authoring Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Nationwide5 May 2014
It is a pleasure working here, I am able to come in to work do my job and leave my work at work when I am home. I have learned a tremendous amount since first taking my position here and have gone from entry level to project managing several large accounts. The coworkers are charismatic and although they mostly work remotely we stay connected through interoffice communicators daily.
Pros
Management who cares about their employees.
Cons
Heavily driven by profit margin.
Very good job Security, Little room for advancement
SDS Author (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TN6 October 2013
Benefits package is good and compensation can be good if you are willing to fight for it. Upper management lacks a clear vision on how to accomplish it's goals and is un-responsive to feed back. Work life balance is not so good and quota's can be very demanding. Job is very secure, there is a lot of work to be had.
Pros
Secure, flexible hours
Cons
compensation, promotion
Great company.
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA22 July 2013
I wrote fire escape plans for Home Depots. I traveled through the panhandle of Florida, South Alabama and Georgia.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3E Company. Our community is ready to answer.