3E Company Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work
Regulatory Disclosures Coordinator (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Great company, caring co-workers and management, family atmosphere
Over all Company is Average
Senior Collection Specialist (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CAJune 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: they provide no training for new employees.
Left alone to work - this is a good thing easier to complete tasks.

For my position nothing was added to my overall previous knowledge regarding accounting, as for the product line information this was all new.
Productive Team always reaching goals
Regulatory Compliance Specialist (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CAJune 4, 2014
Typical day at work includes completing assigned projects within necessary timeframe, respond to all incoming phone call and email inquiries, check mail correspondence and reply or process as applicable, add new projects to tracking database as they come in from Client request, peer review colleague reports to ensure accuracy, and process invoicing for permit fees on behalf of Client.

My co-workers are very hardworking and dedicated. They always push through to meet deadlines and are reliable!
Experiance
Authoring Project Manager (Current Employee), NationwideMay 5, 2014
Pros: management who cares about their employees.
Cons: heavily driven by profit margin.
It is a pleasure working here, I am able to come in to work do my job and leave my work at work when I am home. I have learned a tremendous amount since first taking my position here and have gone from entry level to project managing several large accounts. The coworkers are charismatic and although they mostly work remotely we stay connected through interoffice communicators daily.
Very good job Security, Little room for advancement
SDS Author (Current Employee), Johnson City, TNOctober 6, 2013
Pros: secure, flexible hours
Cons: compensation, promotion
Benefits package is good and compensation can be good if you are willing to fight for it. Upper management lacks a clear vision on how to accomplish it's goals and is un-responsive to feed back. Work life balance is not so good and quota's can be very demanding. Job is very secure, there is a lot of work to be had.
Great company.
Auditor (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAJuly 22, 2013
I wrote fire escape plans for Home Depots. I traveled through the panhandle of Florida, South Alabama and Georgia.
Headquarters