As the cornerstone of 3M’s success in today’s increasingly complex market, innovation is reflected in the thousands of new products we make and sell. It is personified in the creativity and commitment of 3M employees, and energizes the atmosphere of our manufacturing plants and offices located in more than 60 countries around the world.
Currently, we are searching for a Part-Time Contract Fit Tester/ Field Trainer to join our Occupational Health and Environmental Safety team on a contract basis,positions will be based out of Alberta, British Columbia, Atlantic Canada and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). The incumbent in this position will provide customers of our respiratory protection products with technical and sales support through value-added training and fit testing. The target contract period for this position is one-year dependent upon business conditions.
Candidates possessing a degree or diploma in Health & Safety would be preferred as would individuals with experience or training in nursing, healthcare, life sciences and/or occupational hygiene. Prior work experience in a similar hands-on customer focused role would be an asset. The successful candidate will also be computer proficient, have excellent organization and time management ability, and strong communication skills. Most importantly, they will possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated success working with others.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A degree or diploma in Health & Safety would be preferred combined with experience or training in nursing, healthcare, life sciences and/or occupational hygiene in order to be able to fully understand the requirements and onsite needs of customers.
- Prior work experience in a similar hands-on customer focused role would be an asset
- Flexible availability excellent organizational and time management skills as work is project driven
- Ability to travel
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior Customer service, interpersonal skills and demonstrated success working with others.
As this is a contract position, this individual will not be eligible for 3M Canada benefits.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume via the email address provided quoting reference code FC-FT in the subject line along with the location you would like to apply for Alberta, British Columbia, Atlantic Canada or GTA. ( e.g FC-FT - Alberta)
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those under consideration will be acknowledged.
3M Canada Company is committed to Employment Equity and welcomes applications from women and men, including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
To learn more about 3M Canada visit our website at www.3m.ca