360training.com Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
I was only a student there.
Student (Former Employee) –  home18 September 2017
I only receive training from this organization, I have not worked there. I do recommend receiving training from this website. There are good training programs available.
Productive Fun Workplace
Staff Accountant / Front Desk Relief (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX19 June 2017
I joined 360training a year after high school and got right on board with the accounting team. The pace is fast and there's always something to do. Never a dull moment at 360training.
Skipping this section
Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX20 May 2017
This recently going bad, due to the company is trying to shift the interest of business.

People are getting fired because of no reason, mostly bad reviews are coming on glassdoor.
Excellent Firm
Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Karachi22 April 2017
A foreign back office with Excellent atmosphere, the Management having control over the workplace culture , they exactly know how to keep their employee happy, the hardest part was to keep IT people fulfilled with their demands as it was IT based company.
the workplace culture was excellent and professional.
Pros
free tea & coffee all the time
Cons
employee benefits
I have all my friends here
Sales Adviser (Current Employee) –  MANILA7 April 2017
worked as a support team for 2 years, transferred to sales from 2013 upto present. We have a good place with very nice people. Working everyday is enjoyable we work under pressure even we have a monthly quota.
Pros
near my place
Cons
Na
Fun place to work
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manila, Philippines12 December 2016
Growth is not impossible if you work hard and perform. Environment and people are the ones that make you stay longer. Benefits are competent enough for an employee to stay as well.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Outdated products
Fun organization to work
Operations (Former Employee) –  Pakistan28 October 2016
360training is US a based elearning firm mainly working in the compliance industry. Company is growing steadily and management is taking some steps for hyper growth.Most enjoyable part of my job was some of my colleagues and the hardest part of the job is working with HR team across the board.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Constant change in vision
Productive and fun workplace.
Manager Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Karachi, Pakistan21 July 2016
Extremely productive work environment with recognition and good benefits. The management was supportive and encouraged initiatives for bringing about improvements in processes.
Pros
Benefits, Culture, Productivity, Recognition.
Worst management I have ever worked under
Help Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX20 May 2016
Just go read glassdoor for this company and it will give you all the information you need about this company. And also see how desperate HR is and tried to respond to each complaint and cover all the truth up about that company.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
A challenge everyday
Director (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX17 May 2016
I love the MBA challenge everyday. You get to do as much as you are willing to take on. The CEO is the owner though and has held the reigns a bit too long. He is a much better idea generator than daily manager.
Fast Paced!
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX25 April 2016
A typical day would be anywhere from 6 am to 12 am. The team I was apart of worked with national and international students, so we made ourselves available for the customer. One of the greatest take away's from this position was being able to adapt to changes faster than any previous jobs.
Fast Paced Work Place
Set-Up Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX8 February 2016
I loved working for 360Training.com, it's a fast paced and friendly working environment and everyone there was great, however, when it comes to just one employees needs, it's sub-par. Typically I work long days coming up with solutions and help to student, instructor, and employee issues and take pride in my work. The hardest part of my job was getting through every day wondering what would become of the next, job stability is a big thing for me and I haven't felt stable since I've started working here. I love my job and things I get to do more than anything in this world, stand-up company. I got the most enjoyment out of knowing I've made a difference in a student or instructors class flow and it's so rewarding getting a thank you at the end of the day.
Pros
Community
Benefits
Challenging fast paced work space with Lot of Employee Engagement Activites
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PSD3 November 2015
Fast Paced environment specially with in HR/Recruitment domain. Decent amount of involvement from leadership. Most enjoable part is employee engagement but since you got to keep up the pace its sometime difficult to catch up the engagement activities.
Productive and career growing workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Karachi, Pakistan16 August 2015
Company is very good. You can learn lot of things if you want to. As environment is very good and relaxing so in free time you can study other things of your interest that will help in growing career. This is the part that I enjoy a lot during my work. When I have free time I read java related technologies and aware myself with up-to date technologies.
Pros
Medical, Quaterly bonus, No strict time restrictions
High turnover.....everyone is burned out
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  Undisclosed6 April 2015
Everyone in my dept quit the first days of my employment there. I then learned that people resigning was a frequent thing due to people not being happy with the company. I had no training, and had to fend for myself most of the time. Work to life balance is horrible there. Pay is not commensurate to workload.
Pros
My boss was very kind.
Cons
Everything else was a con.
Web Developer
Soft Tech., Karachi (Former Employee) –  Karachi, Pakistan16 November 2014
I worked there in wordpress and php
I was there as a contract.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX18 May 2014
Lovely place to work with excellent environment. Co-workers help you from the start and you can for their assistance anytime of the day
Pros
Fun lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Sales
ADMISSIONS ADVISOR-SALES (Former Employee) –  Karachi, Pakistan14 May 2014
 Present, demonstrate and sell our Web-based training offerings to students calling in from US, Canada, UK, Middle-East and other countries.
 Generate leads by fishing out as much information as possible from students calling in and then calling the prospective clients to get more revenue determining interest level, technical readiness and budget availability.
 Setting up corporate accounts for big organizations depending on their training needs, number of employees and discounts available.
 Negotiating with the clients on discounts available.
 Staying up-to-date with new courses being launched on VUs and portals.
 Reporting any errors, glitches, missing information on the direct portals and VARs(Value Added Resellers) to maximize revenue.
 Working with B2B and B2C leads.
 Generating a daily report showing total sales for every industry and portal.
 Multi-tasking: Taking calls, chats and answering emails at the same time to ensure that the expectations of client and employer are met effectively.
 Sales experience in different industries including OT Safety(OSHA), OT Contractors, Real Estate, Financial Services, Public Safety, Healthcare, Food Safety, ISO, Cosmetology, etc.
 Updating client’s information and maintaining logs through CRM
 Escalating leads to account executives after asking probing questions about company size, training requirements which are further closed for bigger opportunities including LMS (Learning Management System)
 Worked with purchase orders, generated invoices, processed group/bulk enrollments, etc.
Productive and fun workplace
B2B Sales & Client Services Executive (Current Employee) –  Karachim Pakistan21 January 2014
I gained outstanding skills and experience during my last four years with 360training. I received great training and/or education in my tenure and have been given job assignments that have enhanced my technical skills, leadership ability and taught me how to meet deadlines and multitask in a very fast-paced and often stressful environment.
Overall a Dream workplace.
Product Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pakistan12 November 2013
A very nice and progressive career oriented job. It's really good company to keep on learning side by side. Co workers are all good to work with. I enjoy and get satisfied through each and every day in office. No bad remarks at all.