360training.com Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace.
Manager Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Karachi, Pakistan21 July 2016
Extremely productive work environment with recognition and good benefits. The management was supportive and encouraged initiatives for bringing about improvements in processes.
Pros
Benefits, Culture, Productivity, Recognition.
Fast Paced Work Place
Set-Up Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX8 February 2016
I loved working for 360Training.com, it's a fast paced and friendly working environment and everyone there was great, however, when it comes to just one employees needs, it's sub-par. Typically I work long days coming up with solutions and help to student, instructor, and employee issues and take pride in my work. The hardest part of my job was getting through every day wondering what would become of the next, job stability is a big thing for me and I haven't felt stable since I've started working here. I love my job and things I get to do more than anything in this world, stand-up company. I got the most enjoyment out of knowing I've made a difference in a student or instructors class flow and it's so rewarding getting a thank you at the end of the day.
Pros
Community
Benefits
Stepping Stone for Building Entry Level Roles into Experienced Professionals
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX9 April 2012
360Training.com provides a active, dynamic workplace for the entry level candidate to build specialized skills and get those 3-5 years of experience critical to rising into that next bigger career opportunity. Pay and advancement opportunities prevent employees from staying, resulting in high turnover. However, the level of experience candidates get is extremely expansive, advanced, and it's a great place to learn. Variable compensation is heavily weighted on company performance, and is highly correlated with the economy.
Pros
free online training, access to certifications, flexible work schedule, good benefits.
Cons
low pay for entry level roles, minimal opportunities for advancement
A challenge everyday
Director (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX17 May 2016
I love the MBA challenge everyday. You get to do as much as you are willing to take on. The CEO is the owner though and has held the reigns a bit too long. He is a much better idea generator than daily manager.
Worst management I have ever worked under
Help Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX20 May 2016
Just go read glassdoor for this company and it will give you all the information you need about this company. And also see how desperate HR is and tried to respond to each complaint and cover all the truth up about that company.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Fast Paced!
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX25 April 2016
A typical day would be anywhere from 6 am to 12 am. The team I was apart of worked with national and international students, so we made ourselves available for the customer. One of the greatest take away's from this position was being able to adapt to changes faster than any previous jobs.
Solid company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX3 December 2012
360training is a good company to work for if you are entry-level. Great opportunity to grow in your career. Exposure to a wide range of duties allowing one to learn many new skills.
Pros
learning opportunity
Cons
revolving charis, compensation advancements
Productive and career growing workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Karachi, Pakistan16 August 2015
Company is very good. You can learn lot of things if you want to. As environment is very good and relaxing so in free time you can study other things of your interest that will help in growing career. This is the part that I enjoy a lot during my work. When I have free time I read java related technologies and aware myself with up-to date technologies.
Pros
Medical, Quaterly bonus, No strict time restrictions
Challenging fast paced work space with Lot of Employee Engagement Activites
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Karachi, PSD3 November 2015
Fast Paced environment specially with in HR/Recruitment domain. Decent amount of involvement from leadership. Most enjoable part is employee engagement but since you got to keep up the pace its sometime difficult to catch up the engagement activities.
ONLY IF YOU NEED A JOB!
IT Department (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX23 November 2012
Top management is disorganized and all but two of the 5 executives have been with the company over three years. Management tries to trough each other or the escape goat of the week under the bus. Very high personal turnover rate - 33% per qtr. The 10% bonus is never made - averages out to 65% of the 10%. Company does not want to pay for anything and almost spends everything it makes.
Pros
it is a job
Cons
disoranized, high turnover, and poor culture
High turnover.....everyone is burned out
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  Undisclosed6 April 2015
Everyone in my dept quit the first days of my employment there. I then learned that people resigning was a frequent thing due to people not being happy with the company. I had no training, and had to fend for myself most of the time. Work to life balance is horrible there. Pay is not commensurate to workload.
Pros
My boss was very kind.
Cons
Everything else was a con.
Very productive and learning environment with excellent growth opportunities
Senior Network & System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Karachi, Pakistan27 March 2013
360training has an excellent work environment with involvement from every team member in decision making. Excellent room for growth and career advancements.
Overall a Dream workplace.
Product Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pakistan12 November 2013
A very nice and progressive career oriented job. It's really good company to keep on learning side by side. Co workers are all good to work with. I enjoy and get satisfied through each and every day in office. No bad remarks at all.
Strong business strategy and SAS platform
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, Texas20 March 2012
360 built a successful business model and secured their position quickly in the quickly growing e-learning market.

This company has been a successful competitor in the market and is poised to continue in a stable and successful pattern of growth in the market.

I learned a lot during my time there as a young project manager and would recommend this an place for any one starting out and looking for experience.
Great place to learn and friendly enviornment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX18 December 2012
This place was a wonderful learning place for me and enjoyable at the same time. The staff, my co-workers and the it depatment,sales we were all a team. My daily task were to take calls from the students who got stuck during the course and help them out on how to get back to thier course/classes again.The hardest part was the ongoing calls, getting huge bonuses was good and achievable.
Productive and fun workplace
B2B Sales & Client Services Executive (Current Employee) –  Karachim Pakistan21 January 2014
I gained outstanding skills and experience during my last four years with 360training. I received great training and/or education in my tenure and have been given job assignments that have enhanced my technical skills, leadership ability and taught me how to meet deadlines and multitask in a very fast-paced and often stressful environment.
Sales
ADMISSIONS ADVISOR-SALES (Former Employee) –  Karachi, Pakistan14 May 2014
 Present, demonstrate and sell our Web-based training offerings to students calling in from US, Canada, UK, Middle-East and other countries.
 Generate leads by fishing out as much information as possible from students calling in and then calling the prospective clients to get more revenue determining interest level, technical readiness and budget availability.
 Setting up corporate accounts for big organizations depending on their training needs, number of employees and discounts available.
 Negotiating with the clients on discounts available.
 Staying up-to-date with new courses being launched on VUs and portals.
 Reporting any errors, glitches, missing information on the direct portals and VARs(Value Added Resellers) to maximize revenue.
 Working with B2B and B2C leads.
 Generating a daily report showing total sales for every industry and portal.
 Multi-tasking: Taking calls, chats and answering emails at the same time to ensure that the expectations of client and employer are met effectively.
 Sales experience in different industries including OT Safety(OSHA), OT Contractors, Real Estate, Financial Services, Public Safety, Healthcare, Food Safety, ISO, Cosmetology, etc.
 Updating client’s information and maintaining logs through CRM
 Escalating leads to account executives after asking probing questions about company size, training requirements which are further closed for bigger opportunities including LMS (Learning Management System)
 Worked with purchase orders, generated invoices, processed group/bulk enrollments, etc.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX18 May 2014
Lovely place to work with excellent environment. Co-workers help you from the start and you can for their assistance anytime of the day
Pros
Fun lunches
Cons
Short breaks
high turnover
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX5 August 2013
there is a high turnover because of overworking employees and paying them bellow avg rate.
Web Developer
Soft Tech., Karachi (Former Employee) –  Karachi, Pakistan16 November 2014
I worked there in wordpress and php
I was there as a contract.