Senior Business Analyst
Reports to Product Manager || Full-Time, Salaried, (Whitby, ON)
At 360 Incentives we love taking it to a whole ‘notha level with our innovation and surprising our clients by over-delivering on their expectations. We pride ourself in our start-up culture, our office space, and the variety of caffeinated beverages that we have readily available! One of the things that we are missing as we create awesomeness is a kick-ass Sr. Business Analyst.
Working here means you can expect to be valued for your skills and be able to play to your strengths all while being pushed toward your personal and professional best!
At 360 Incentives, we help businesses do business better and are using technology redefine our industry. We live in the space between businesses and their front line people and we help to solidify their relationship by keeping things simple. Ultimately, we make people happy.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for efficiently gathering and documenting requirements for new solutions to meet the changing needs of the business. Superior communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to deliver in a rapidly changing environment are all key to this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business with technical options
- Scrum Master or other agile certifications are an asset
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4-5 years of SaaS-based web application product management experience
- Excellent understanding of UX design and best practices
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated experience gathering requirements and facilitating requirements gathering sessions with clients
- Experience leading and working in cross-functional teams spanning Development, QA, Marketing, - - Sales and Operations, preferably in an agile development environment
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations, technical background is an asset
- Experience in a fast-moving, startup environment is an asset
- Aptitude for learning and professional development
- Enthusiastic team player
- Work closely with the Product Manager to assist in the identification and prioritization of new features/bug fixes
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders and external clients
- Ensure that all requirements are based the best solution to user needs rather than specific user requests
- Document and convey requirements to development and testing teams in a variety of agile methods: user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes/mock-ups, decision flow diagrams, etc.
- Own and be accountable for the development of features from requirements through to deployment (including testing support), escalating issues to the product manager as necessary
- Create and update useful reference documentation
- Proactively suggest improvements to the product (features or process changes)
- Become a subject matter expert, playing an active role in client and internal support for the product
- Encourage rapport between product development and internal teams, while reinforcing product management discipline
- Mentor less experienced team members
This is a salaried full-time position paid at a level compensate with the experience of the individual for our location. Benefits include group health insurance plan as part of the compensation package.