- Access to real-time reporting, providing crucial information about how their incentive programs are performing.
- The ability to easily and intuitively create, deploy, monitor and recalibrate multiple incentive programs by region, sales manager, dealer type and even sales associate.
- A communication channel directly with retail sales associates providing continuous education about their brand.
- A system that automatically reduces fraudulent claims to save 3-5% of the incentive spend.
The Senior Accounting Associate is a critical position on our financial team. In this position, you will process, analyze and prepare all types of financial information for management. You will work in Whitby, reporting to the Director of Finance.
- Client Invoicing
- Complex Credit and Pay files to clients in excel format
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies and inquiries
- Monitor funds received from clients on a regular basis to facilitate immediate disbursements to relevant parties
- Prepare, process and post spiff and rebate payments to consumers, sales associates, dealers and buying groups via debit cards, direct deposit and cheques
- Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies and inquiries
- Cash Management/banking functions including reconciliations and maintaining integrity of daily cash position by clients
- Prepare and process weekly payroll journal entries and related returns and remittances
- Accounting functions
o Process vendor invoices and payments promptly
o Ensure customer payment are applied accurately and promptly
o Follow-up on outstanding invoices
o Reconcile client funds accounts regularly
o Prepare GL reconciliations on monthly basis
Experience and Skills:
- Recent designation or pursuing a designation
- Accounting or Business degree with 4+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Highly proficient in ERP accounting software
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical, thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Outstanding organizational and follow-thru skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Work independently
- Fast learner, detail oriented and efficient working style
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure and very tight deadlines
This is a salaried full-time position paid at a level compensate with the experience of the individual for our location. Benefits include group health insurance plan as part of the compensation package.
Indeed - 2 years ago
360 Incentives provides a highly flexible software as a service (SaaS) platform which enables manufacturers and distributors to create,...