This is a critical position on our finance team. In this position, you will process, analyze and prepare all types of financial information for management. The role will be responsible for completing in depth analysis on client accounts and creating complex client invoices. We are looking for a detailed oriented accountant who will be required to understand the entire business and the nuances in the invoicing process.
- Client Invoicing
- Complex Credit and Pay files to clients in excel format
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies and inquiries
- Monitor funds received from clients on a regular basis to facilitate immediate disbursements to relevant parties
- Prepare, process and post spiff and rebate payments to consumers, sales associates, dealers and buying groups via debit cards, direct deposit and cheques
- Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies and inquiries
- Cash Management/banking functions including reconciliations and maintaining integrity of daily cash position by clients
- Accounting functions
o Process vendor invoices and payments promptly
o Ensure customer payment are applied accurately and promptly
o Follow-up on outstanding invoices
o Reconcile client funds accounts regularly
o Prepare GL reconciliations on monthly basis
Experience and Qualifications
- Recent CGA/CMA designation or pursuing a designation
- Accounting or Business degree with 2-5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Proficient in ERP accounting software
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel – ie. Pivot tables, V-Look Ups, etc.
- Excellent analytical, thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Outstanding organizational and follow-thru skills
- Ability to work independently and extremely detail oriented
- Fast learner and efficient working style
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure and tight deadlines
This is a salaried full-time position paid at a level compensate with the experience of the individual for our location. Benefits include group health insurance plan as part of the compensation package.
Indeed - 19 months ago
360 Incentives provides a highly flexible software as a service (SaaS) platform which enables manufacturers and distributors to create,...