Position Summary: Full Time Position (Whitby, ON)
The Accounting Associate is an entry level but critical position on our financial team. In this position, you will invoice, process, analyze and prepare all types of financial information for management.
Education: Completed post-secondary diploma or degree in Accounting or Business
- Related work experience an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and follow-thru skills
- Fast learner, detail oriented, efficient working style and ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure and very tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Client Invoicing
- Bank Deposits
- Processing payments
- A/R Collections
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies and inquiries
- Accounting functions
o Process vendor invoices and payments promptly
o Ensure customer payment are applied accurately and promptly
o Follow-up on outstanding invoices
o Reconcile client funds accounts regularly
This is a salaried full-time position paid at a level compensate with the experience of the individual. Benefits include group health insurance plan as part of the compensation package.
360 Incentives is looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, fun and hardworking team members. We pride ourselves in our awesome company culture, unique work environment, caffeinated perks and employee health plan. (Just to name a few things!) Working here means you can expect to be valued for your skills, be able to play to your particular strengths all the while being pushed toward the professional and personal potential we know is within you.
Our mission is to deliver an unbelievable client experience, provide an unbelievable work environment for our employees and to make a difference in the world. We have better technology, provide better service, and are happier than anyone else.
At 360 Incentives, we help businesses do business better. We live in the space between businesses and their front line people and we help to solidify their relationship by keeping things simple. Ultimately, we make people happy.